Morellos

Loved the post match when the uber-huns that are Rae and fat Sally were trying to convince everyone that jonstone had pushed duffaloo in the box....ignoring the 2 hands on johnstons back by tavpen. Duffaloo goes down like a sack of shit.
Yes - I saw that at the time so couldn't understand why it was discussed at full time with any seriousness as being a potential penalty. Tav clearly causes Mikey to fall into the back of the cheat with an illegal two handed shove in the back.

Yes - I saw that at the time so couldn't understand why it was discussed at full time with any seriousness as being a potential penalty. Tav clearly causes Mikey to fall into the back of the cheat with an illegal two handed shove in the back.

When sutton or Strachan brought up the push Rae replied "all I see is a gap between them"....his we hurting hun soul couldnt allow him to actually admit that tav pushed the Celtic player in back...their pain pleases me 😁😁😁😁

Well done the Bhoys and the fans for their full backing to the team. I've heard it said the Huns where all over us but I disagree,the team played to Lenny's plans as he knew we would have a tougher game on Thursday. I liked the payback as Eddie entered the game and the Huns knowing he wasn't match fit,they tried to kick him off the pitch and with the resulting free kick, we Scored. The Huns might fancy their chances in the next game but I don't see the team playing so badly again. Bring it on. HH

Was just thinking that Morelos probably shites himself every time he's asked to take a peno or gets through on goal in a big game because at the back of his mind is the fear that someday he might be asked to take a peno for Columbia. that's one peno you really don't want to miss.
God forgive me bit you really think he's worth a bullet from anybody in Colombia? They don't know who he is...played with reindeer club and now at a brand new club in Scotland? Aye get the guns oot! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NAW!

God forgive me bit you really think he's worth a bullet from anybody in Colombia? They don't know who he is...played with reindeer club and now at a brand new club in Scotland? Aye get the guns oot! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NAW!
They don't take well to losing football bets and they have form. Game could go to a shootout and he could have been on as an extra time sub and chosen to take the 11th penalty in a sudden death. If you do enough coke you can imagine any kind of scenario to scare the shite out of yourself and he looks like he does more than enough.

They don't take well to losing football bets and they have form. Game could go to a shootout and he could have been on as an extra time sub and chosen to take the 11th penalty in a sudden death. I f you do enough coke you can imagine any kind of scenario to scare the shite out of yourself and he looks like he does more than enough.
Aye first oan your coupon Alfredo? ....No pmm no havin that....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cabbage faced feck worth 30m can't score a PENALTY! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aye Liverpool, Crystal palace,villa,yuny sum guy, sair kebab, and fuck knows how many else....No! Gaun nae were...he's pushing to go don't kid yourself! πŸ˜‰

Cabbage faced feck worth 30m can't score a PENALTY! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aye Liverpool, Crystal palace,villa,yuny sum guy, sair kebab, and fuck knows how many else....No! Gaun nae were...he's pushing to go don't kid yourself! πŸ˜‰
I heard Dynamo Ketamine in Vladivostock were very keen.

Well done the Bhoys and the fans for their full backing to the team. I've heard it said the Huns where all over us but I disagree,the team played to Lenny's plans as he knew we would have a tougher game on Thursday. I liked the payback as Eddie entered the game and the Huns knowing he wasn't match fit,they tried to kick him off the pitch and with the resulting free kick, we Scored. The Huns might fancy their chances in the next game but I don't see the team playing so badly again. Bring it on. HH

If they couldn't beat us at our worst & them at their best, they've got nothing, for us to fear
Their mutant followers, will be choked, as will the usual suspects, Boyd, Rae & McCann
MSM: How many corners ? Shots ?
Aye well, you don't get trophies for corners & if you don't score, you don't win
HH

Back