Morelos desperate to flee sinking ship.

CalumHH

From The S*N, edited slightly for accuracy.

ALFREDO MORELOS has dropped a Glasgow Derby bombshell by revealing he expects Sevco Town Wanderers to have offers to sell him next month and insisting his dream is to play in England.

The Colombian thug is the Premiership's top scorer, has the worst disciplinary record this season and netted his 20th goal of the season in all competitions in the disappointing 1-1 draw with Hibs on Boxing Day.

Sevco 2012 have made clear they have no intention of selling the 22-year-old in the January transfer window, a year on from Morelos becoming unsettled when the Ibrox side rejected fabricated big money offers from China.

However, Morelos admits he is expecting further interest when the window reopens next week.

He said: "It's very likely there are several teams looking at me and that there will be offers, but there is nothing concrete yet.

"I have to wait until the last game of the year is played and will try to end 2018 in a positive way.

"My dream is to play in the English Premier League. It's very similar to the football in Scotland." (It's also shit.)

And Morelos, in an interview in his homeland Blu Radio's Blog Deportivo programme has stressed he's determined to add to his solitary cap he earned for Colombia earlier this year, where he missed a 2-yard tap in to an open goal.

He said: "The national team is very important to me. It's in my mind all the time.

"I know that if I continue like this by scoring goals with Sevco, a new opportunity will come. I am aware that if I do things right, the call will come."

Last edited:
OK , the next lot for auction is a faux striker , bit of a drama queen , only 22 years - acts like 2 year old when denied his marching powder ; has limited attention span -often leaves the field early , been known to score against minor teams .
What am I bid ?
I have an opening bid from a Chinese client of £11 - is that 11 million ?
No ? £11 ! OK !
Sorry , could someone remove that man at the back disrupting the proceedings - what's his name ? Gerrard , did you say ? Well get him out !

Anybody buying him is buying a liability big time yes he he gets goals but put that along side his yellow and red can't see any English Premier team risking good money on him,doubt he would even be picked up in championship,teams down here tend to dump thier bad boys asp,also would not get away with his antics as he is here

Last edited:

ALFREDO MORELOS has dropped an Glasgow Derby bombshell by revealing he expects Sevco Town Wanderers to have offers to sell him next month and insisting his dream is to play in England.

The Colombian thug is the Premiership's top scorer, has the worst disciplinary record this season and netted his 20th goal of the season in all competitions in the disappointing 1-1 draw with Hibs on Boxing Day.

Sevco 2012 have made clear they have no intention of selling the 22-year-old in the January transfer window, a year on from Morelos becoming unsettled when the Ibrox side rejected fabricated big money offers from China.

However, Morelos admits he is expecting further interest when the window reopens next week.

He said: "It's very likely there are several teams looking at me and that there will be offers, but there is nothing concrete yet.

"I have to wait until the last game of the year is played and will try to end 2018 in a positive way.

"My dream is to play in the English Premier League. It's very similar to the football in Scotland." (It's also shit.)

And Morelos, in an interview in his homeland Blu Radio's Blog Deportivo programme has stressed he's determined to add to his solitary cap he earned for Colombia earlier this year, where he missed a 2-yard tap in to an open goal.

He said: "The national team is very important to me. It's in my mind all the time.

"I know that if I continue like this by scoring goals with Sevco, a new opportunity will come. I am aware that if I do things right, the call will come."
Was on the Dark Side a wee while ago, where it was stated that the Greetin Buffalo should not be sold for less than 20 million. Stop laughing its true. Obviously if we got 22 million for Dembele then it's only right and proper that any (with the exception of Kyle Laffalump,clearly) sevco striker should be worth more.I'm sure Preston North End / Carlisle would be happy to fulfil his dream of playing in Engerlund.
20 mill I kid you not. ??????????

ALFREDO MORELOS has dropped an Glasgow Derby bombshell by revealing he expects Sevco Town Wanderers to have offers to sell him next month and insisting his dream is to play in England.

should that be stinkin ship??

he’s been suspended a few times this season and still got 20 goals, he doesn’t get injured much (like dembele did regularly) so he if he could score against us regularly and in the Champions League then he could be worth a good few million.... as it stands he’s a petulant little Hun fuck that can’t be relied upon to not get sent off, only scores against mince and shits himself when presented with half a chance of a goal when playing the mighty Celtic.

Just can’t see where this magical mystical 20 million is going to come from. 3-4 max and that’s a fucking punt from a desperate team

ALFREDO MORELOS has dropped a Glasgow Derby bombshell by revealing he expects Sevco Town Wanderers to have offers to sell him next month and insisting his dream is to play in England.

Haha ha ooh my sides, alf have you ever thought of comedy?

He's decent, but the deluded ones comparing him with moussa the hunskelper and champions league scorer have totally lost the plot, the fun will start if he leaves in jan for a fee nowhere near the 20 million and only a small slice given to the slippy one as dodgy dave has bills to pay, I'll be amazed if slippy gets much to spend in jan, for me the more he gets the better, doesn't seem to be too clever in the transfer market and with the young lad going down the road to Liverpool after getting racially abused by the zombies, that's another avenue closed to them. If a club in england offered 5 million for morelos dodgy dave will bite their hand off

The truth about it is, that this dud is what is keeping the scum within touching distance so far. And yeah I know we have fucked up along the way too dropping points, but if they lose him, they're fucked! As the old saying goes " if it wasn't for blinds, it would be curtains for us all"!

OK , the next lot for auction is a faux striker , bit of a drama queen , only 22 years
I have an opening bid from a Chinese client of £11 - is that 11 million ?
No ? £11 ! OK !
Sorry , could someone remove that man at the back disrupting the proceedings - what's his name ? Gerrard , did you say ? Well get him out !
Brilliant
Near spat a cold mouthful of leo over my phone. That is good patter.

If he does it will be an undeclared price and then the Chinese whispers will start,no matter what price if he goes it will end up more than Ranaldo and Bale put together,some people will anything personally I would not take him in a free gift,if as the papers say he is thier best player they I don't give them a lot of hope of he goes,will he go ?????

If he does it will be an undeclared price and then the Chinese whispers will start,no matter what price if he goes it will end up more than Ranaldo and Bale put together,some people will anything personally I would not take him in a free gift,if as the papers say he is thier best player they I don't give them a lot of hope of he goes,will he go ?????

As you say. If he came in a lucky bag you would have to call animal control.

Could not agree more Maria,if he does go down south he better bring a cushion with him because his arse is going to get sore sitting on the bench,as an aside slippy has said he's not going so they are covered ether way, still hope he goes

Back