Morelos - Third Yellow Card Farce

This was how a Brechin player was punished earlier this season

Three match ban for ‘Malky

[Wednesday, 11 March 2015 19:47]

malcolm stuart‘Loons’ defender Stuart Malcolm will sit out the club’s next three SPFL League One fixtures against Stranraer, Brechin City and Stirling Albion after his double sending off in last night’s defeat at Peterhead.

Stuart was shown a red card in the 69th minute by referee Kevin Graham for what was deemed violent conduct. This offence means an automatic two game ban.

However after the final whistle the match official advised Stuart and the club that he was issuing a second red card for an offensive gesture made towards the home support as the player left the field of play.

This offence brings with a further one match suspension.

OVER TO YOU CELTIC
A precedent. Imagine we had a legal eagle to represent us with this to back their case. A second year law student would be enough.

Seem's it's left to the likes of Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton to highlight "honest mistakes" as the compliant coward's who pass as our board let's everyone, and i mean everyone piss all over us,they're quick to take action against us,but shit the bed when it comes to taking on our enemies! feckin ragin at this "latest" garbage and worse, it's too early to start drinking :mad:
I think it was Michael Stewart and Kenny MacIntyreon BBC earlier this week ripping referee observor Kenny Clark, SFA apologist Daryl Broadfoot and head of refereeing Crawford Allan a new one that suddenly saw this ' solution' appear. Worth a listen.

The laws of the game are not very difficult

3. Disciplinary action
Celebration of a goal

Players can celebrate when a goal is scored, but the celebration must not be excessive; choreographed celebrations are not encouraged and must not cause excessive time-wasting.
Leaving the field of play to celebrate a goal is not a cautionable offence but players should return as soon as possible.
A player must be cautioned, even if the goal is disallowed, for:
  • gesturing or acting in a provocative, derisory or inflammatory way
Sending-off
Sending-off offences include (but are not limited to):
    • show dissent towards, or remonstrate with, a match official
    • act in a provocative or inflammatory manner
  • using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
Kent should have been cautioned and Moreloss a second red, have never heard of a thrid yellow and there does not seem to be a rule for it anyone can find, a second red is all that comes up for further action when sent off and further infringements of the rules.

file this case under huns at work

Two articles about this story this morning for you to consider...

and then

So when we thump the scum at Ipox , I’d love Broonie and Co go up to the scum dugout and do the “Game over” slit ur throat sign... the yellows will be worth it 🤣🤣

If what’s being reported is accurate.....then am I right to say that if any player now has a case to answer re a potential SFA sanction.....then their club can request that the club are sanctioned in the way of a fine.....instead of any action being taken against the player?

Looks like it to me...

completely random post..this came up in my youtube suggestions today

An often overlooked match from back in the day but a cracking match full of x rated tackles, xx rated misses and to be honest, a surprisingly impartial performance form the man in black...This is the game where we were awarded 2 penalties denied 1 stonewaller, they were denied a couple as well but this game is most famously remembered for Owen Archdeacons "wonderstrike"....Sorry for the thread derailment! Please revert to angst and apathy

It appears that even the SFA,s web site fails to show that Morelost was given a third yellow,which can only mean that no such action took place just another bodyswerve by THE SFA who's motto appears to be don't let The trouth get in the way of a good lie or any lie in thier case

Keevins playing down the situation regards huns 4 charges and Keevins highlighting Gerrad as an example his understudies should look to, what fucking planet are these cunts on. Radio Clyde also peddling the lie with the yellow card and Keevins putting it into paranoid conspiracy fans, the guys an old fanny, no card was issued or if one was then there is no way it was issued as he walked off as all in the ground would have seen it and it was not issued after the game as it would have to be told to the club and Slippy would have been out telling everyone about the injustice. Bullshit.
Sick of the silence from our end. If it's true why are we saying nothing. Why are we left in the dark again. The only biggest club in any country with nothing to say is engaging us all. Is it up to us the supporters to ask the questions always? What's the Celtic view got to say, the board, Celtic tv and the rest get me in front of them I'll effing ask the question

Members online

Latest posts

Back