Morelos - Third Yellow Card Farce

Two articles about this story this morning for you to consider...

and then

Its weird that SFA cant take action if the ref spots something on pitch and takes action (or none)

A third card would mean SFA dont need to take action :p

Couldn't make it up, but I think they just did again to favour a certain Club again.

The bizarre secret agreements that are covered by a nod a wink and a knuckle handshake.

Move along- nothing to see here.

Followed by silence from the board while club is branded racist and all manner of calumny on multiple fronts goes unanswered or courageously addressed in a fitting manner.

No appetite to address the corruption thats now being flaunted to unprecedented levels, since silence and inaction against seriously unjust slander has become this boards stance against corruption in recent years.

Its weird that SFA cant take action if the ref spots something on pitch and takes action (or none)

Couldn't make it up, but I think they just did again to favour a certain Club again.

The bizarre secret agreements that are covered by a nod a wink and a knuckle handshake.

Followed by silence from the board while club is branded racist and all manner of calumny on multiple fronts goes unanswered or courageously addressed in a fitting manner.

No appetite to address the corruption thats now being flaunted to unprecedented levels, since silence and inaction against seriously unjust slander has become this boards stance against corruption in recent years.
Jabba's probably had half a dozen meetings with the compliance officer to come up with this stinker !!

Spot on!👏👏👏

3 weeks to think of that belter. Way to earn yer wages lads...

So I'm clear, incase I need to explain this to my engurland pals....

Morelos grabs Christie's balls (on purpose) and because the ref seen it and didnt think it was foul the compliance officer or secret 3 ex-ref panel couldnt/wouldnt get involved

Christie grabs morelos balls (accidentally) and the ref seen it and booked christie. Now the compliance officer and secret 3 ex-ref panel can/want to get involved and upgrade it to red.

Morelos makes threatening gesture. It takes 3 weeks for the SFA to say he was booked in the tunnel 🤔. Isnt making threatening gestures to fans a red card offence...

And what about kent. When will we find out his punishment? After morelos has served his ban maybe?? Let's not take 2 of their 1st team players out of action at the same time.

I mean, SFA have got to the point where they dont even care about how blatant the bullshit and cheating is...

"Fuck sake, timmy is still moaning about morelos, we need to tell them something"

"Phone pete, tell him to release a "we are surprised" statement again"

"We already have, hes done it already, it hasn't worked!!"

"What!!! Henrietta cancel my 4 o'clock meeting and call the guys back from the bowling club, we have work to do"

"Right guys, as you're all aware Pete's statement hasn't calmed Timmy down, thanks for coming pete....."

"No problem"

"..........so we need to think of something else"

"We can ban morelos for making a threatening gesture"

"You're sacked"

"We can say it means I love you and thanks for the support in Colombian"

"We've done something similar, hasn't shut them up"

"We can call them racist"

"Can you arrange that pete"

"Not really, we have already used that one"

"Shit!!!"

"I've got it!!!! I've bloody got it"

"Go on, what is it"

"We can say he got a booking for it.....in the tunnel, out of sight"

"Genius, bloody genius. Get on the blower to traynor, get the story out there. Well lads I think we deserve a treat.....what can we do, what can we do. I know.....I'll arrange a friendly with Cuba....away. Get ready for a holiday lads. You've earned it"

It's one thing knowingly being cheated by the corrupt SFA

It's worse ,that your board have endorsed this cheating and haven't even raised there voice

if as they are saying a yellow was handed (aye stop laughin) was handed out inside cp , then i'm sure Celtic would have been aware of this ,as lenny said in one of his interviews he was waiting to see what action would be taken regarding the banjo player and the cabbage patch runt

It's one thing knowingly being cheated by the corrupt SFA

It's worse ,that your board have endorsed this cheating and haven't even raised there voice

If as they are saying a yellow was handed (aye stop laughin) was handed out inside cp , then i'm sure Celtic would have been aware of this ,as lenny said in one of his interviews he was waiting to see what action would be taken regarding the banjo player and the cabbage patch runt

If that was the case why was and has the incident been debated continously on radio and media, why has no-one came out and said oh that had been dealt with by a further yellow card. They know it is open season.

With ex referee Clarke and ex SFA Darryll Porkie debating with Micheal Stewart that the ref must have saw it and never deemed it offensive or the CO would have pu;;ed it up and gave it a red card. So was Kent giving a yellow or did Clancy see that as alright, nothing to see move on.
The agenda is very clear and if Clancty allows his name to be blackened by defending the lie , he is walking right into a Dallas gate scandal.
I think the SFA have been asked to protect the value of this weee ned and Sevco will get shot off him with first offer that matches his get out clause, but, they realise he is been monitored and teams see mothing but a man down in other divisions were his behaviouer will not be tolerated or defende.

The Only Football Player in the World Who Got 3 Yellow Cards

💩💩💩💩💩Clancy 💩💩💩💩 the SFA.
Ah Scotia the most Masonic cheating wee Cuntry in the World.

HH 🤔
Absolutely spot on,brothers in arms forgot knuckles as well, always been that way in Scotland and I am nearly 70 years old,say what you want it will never change fact
that’s it in a nutshell all brothers together like farting against thunder,never will we be able blow that flame 🔥 out i am sure and that’s the bottom line I am afraid h.h

Members online

No members online now.

Back