Morelos - Third Yellow Card Farce

S.G. Has become the tool to be used as a front man for sevco and the Say F All lot,he is a man who captained one of the great teams in Britain was put in charge of thier youth as person to aspire to,he has now become what can only be discribed as a clown a yes man to his masters He knows what has taken place is wrong totally wrong but is frighten to say anything in case he upsets his masters at the moment he is so he thinks at the top of tree a tree full of monkeys with a ape thrown in,when it comes to an end He will say he was only following orders now where have we heard that before

The Media are apologists for the Ibrox lot always have been.
Cannot see anything changing.

Often wonder what SG really thinks about Scottish football and the Media
in this country.
We will never know as he is now embedded in it.

He is complicit in the hun machine now..you can clearly hear it in his interviews with his "no-one likes us we dont care" rhetoric..

S.G. Has become the tool to be used as a front man for sevco and the Say F All lot,he is a man who captained one of the great teams in Britain was put in charge of thier youth as person to aspire to,he has now become what can only be discribed as a clown a yes man to his masters He knows what has taken place is wrong totally wrong but is frighten to say anything in case he upsets his masters at the moment he is so he thinks at the top of tree a tree full of monkeys with a ape thrown in,when it comes to an end He will say he was only following orders now where have we heard that before
Good Points
The clown destroyed everything he ever achieved in the game the minute he stepped out at ibrox and opened his mouth suppose it's up there with the slip

Good Points
The clown destroyed everything he ever achieved in the game the minute he stepped out at ibrox and opened his mouth suppose it's up there with the slip
The very first game in fact "this club have been on the receiving end of bad decisions for years now" after the Aberdeen game, who knew hes been studying past decisions etc. From that moment he was the clowns puppet

UTTER UTTER NONSENSE.
Typical from the Sevco Ibrox Lying filthy animals.

In '93, I worked on the Chavez originated PDVSA (now US Chevron Petrocaribe) Venezuelan oil and gas fields in the west of the country.
Requisitioned on the shore of lake Maracaibo, as an electrician and panel instruments installer, also registered Unasur members, we were told not to argue with the local workforce because it could spark hell and lead to our expulsion from the field and likely potential for 'serious bodily harm'.

Fights between the indigenous workers were rare but the most common expression of anger or upset was a clenched right fist thrust into the left elbow downwards at great speed with the left arm pointing high upwards.
Though common, this usually evoked an angry and vile Spanish retort from the 'recipient' who would scream obscenities in return yet never came to much, although a quiet air of distaste hung about the place for weeks.
This gesture meant an insulting 'get it up you....arsehole' .....translated into the Scottish lingo.
It seemed as if the place could erupt into a 'rammy' at any time.

The English guys that had been there for a few years kept us...myself and friends right, on what to say and do.
This was pretty helpful especially when the Caracas locals seemed to argue over very little.
My Spanish improved hugely and was quite fluent in 4 months, enabling me to get the hang of most of everything that was said.
They didn't like the British, mostly because of the money we were paid and kept saying it was too much compared to their wages, and led to the odd argument....punctuated by smiley, friendly gestures in between!!

However, one winter's day on July 15th, ....I remember it well ...because it was St Swithin's day and I commented earlier in the week saying if it rains today it's supposed to rain for the next forty days.....even in their winter the heat was stifling....and we....the Scots guys were praying for it to batter down!
Well, on this particular morning, I was only 10 minutes up, it was 10 past six and I was still half asleep, standing in the shower yet I even heard it coming from the gate house about 300 yds away.

Our billet was very secure, one of about fifty, but they were only for the rednecks or foreigners who got to live on the site, where as the Caracas guys lived in cheap accomos in the town nearby and were mainly from the Capital Caracas, Zulia or Valencia. Many others were from Colombia such as Bucuramanga, Cesar and some were even from Ecuador.
There didn't appear to be a lot of employment in that part of South America, and I couldn't help feeling sorry for them especially when they were not qualified for much, yet begged us and the monitors (site foremen) for the work and literally would do anything for a job.

It was common knowledge to us the Venezuelans hated the Colombian and Ecuadorian immigrant workforce more than they hated the 'Ooropa' guys...as that's what they called us.

Three weeks earlier a Venezuelan worker was owed money from a Colombian drillman (about 200 bolivar fuerte .... £12 then) and kept asking for it back without success and was seen to be given the slashed throat sign from the Colombian and his friends in return.
The Venezuelan ran at him with a short knife and tried to cut his chest shouting 'Agarra tus macundales! Nos vamos! It means lets go, get your gear we're leaving....and you're getting it now.!
That morning whilst driving his truck he made for the guy who gave him the slit throat sign, ran him into a wooden fence and crushed him badly with many broken bones. He lived but was sent away, as was the attacker.
I didn't see this happen but everyone recited many times over ...verbatim.
It is a very serious thing to do in all these countries in South America and likely soon will see you in hospital at the least if you do this. Many South Americans carry a knife from their youth as a matter of normality, just in case.

Morelos is a dammed evil lying bastard and taking the piss excusing himself as he did, knowing full well the shit storm he had caused with the Celtic fans.
IT SHOWS THE DUMMASS RANGERS / SEVCO AND THE SFA FUCKWITS AS UNEDUCATED, THICK,BACKWARD THINKING IMBECILES.

I tried calling in to BBC Scotland yesterday evening to explain this experience to them but they wouldn't call me back.

ANYONE WHO BELIEVES HIM AND HIS LIES IS AN INCREDIBLY STUPID FOOL...its the most dangerous thing you could say or do in his home country and anywhere around that area.

AND HE DAMN WELL KNOWS IT......THE LYING FILTHY ANIMAL.

I suggest he tries doing that throat-slitting gesture or even Kent's 'head-shooting' for that matter at closing time in any bar, anywhere in Scotland when the inebriated clientele are leaving....and see what happens to him.

Last edited:
........only finished the above message a few mins ago and did it in two stages....had to go out for an hour and thought it might have timed out......apologies if you've only got or read some of it....
Colombian sports media called him an absolute disgrace, good enough for me, won't be reported here though,with his impending move to replace Luis Suarez at Barcelona! 😹 🍺

50mill 40 mill 20 mill 10 mill how about 5 no got a fiver will throw in the boots,business is business and with the state of thier club any money offered would be grabbed with both hands,some of the claims been made are to keep the wolfs from the door, so far no one has been daft enough to come forward then again they maybe be waiting be hold out fo a cheap deal.jackanory jackanory let be tell you a story

SFA were quick in hammering christie and diluted kent and uselesscnts charges into a sevco charge ,butt ffs they ain't half dragging there feet on this one ,are they holding off in hope of a sale
I think you got it spot on if justice had taken place then Morelost would not be playing again to the end of next month so would put a damper on anyone daft enough to buy him,think this will drag on until after the ransfer window just another part of the SFAs hidden agenda against Celtic

Members online

Latest posts

Back