Morelos Throat Slitting Gesture - 'The SFA will have to deal with it accordingly,' Celtic boss

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
What Morelos and Kent done was stupid but threatening to murder?A bit much in my opinion but both players should know better.Think our problem is we're too nice,need that fire back ,we're in a battle this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
See here is my problem with it, the 2 Zombies tried to goad the Celtic fans into a reaction, coke heed with his throat slashing jester and the fiddle player fae Deliverance mock shooting the Celtic Fans,and it seems as though the idiots in charge find nothing wrong with it.

Now Scott Brown waved at them last season and they went mental and trampled all over their own disabled fans trying to get at him, Broonie was hauled up before the beaks before it was finally thrown out, we had tubes in the press telling us the Celtic captain shouldn't be smiling and waving and he could have started a riot, and over the years we have had many a Celtic players named dragged through the media mud for having the indignation to bless themselves,another riot starter if ever there was one .

But do what the 2 zoomers do and its just a jolly jape.

They are kidding no one the bigoted bassas.

What Morelos and Kent done was stupid but threatening to murder?A bit much in my opinion but both players should know better.Think our problem is we're too nice,need that fire back ,we're in a battle this season.
booooooooooooooooo

booooooooooooooooo
Am no the only one Kelly time to put this shite to bed and concentrate on winning football matches.Think it all sounds a bit dramatic and over the top.Christies ban disgusted me yesterday and believe me i know Morelos gets away with murder but "threatening to murder our fans"nah a bit much.

Am no the only one Kelly time to put this shite to bed and concentrate on winning football matches.Think it all sounds a bit dramatic and over the top.Christies ban disgusted me yesterday and believe me i know Morelos gets away with murder but "threatening to murder our fans"nah a bit much.
It's the first week of the winter break cup ,you want to move on cos love islands on the go

Threat to murder aye a bit of hysterical , a threatening gesture aye get the cnt done but the length of time this has passed nothing will come of it

Members online

Latest posts

Back