Morelos

Sold to china in the three match ban huns side binded by king.
When does the Chinese transfer window close?
The window opened on January 1 but, unlike the English winter transfer window, has stayed open throughout this month and will not shut until Wednesday, February 28.

3 game ban not b4 time I don't think the SFA could be that blatant again after his behaviour against us. Not b4 Time Shaggers got his come uppance as well. Deserves this Sevco in meltdown roll out the usual pish new club statement. Watch out for the payback from men in Black to try and even this up

Can they appeal an appeal? Mad dug deserved a 6 game ban.

He'll be sent aff again at least once before the end of the season Think the SFA need to buy an abacus to tot up all his disciplinary points

The Prick just canny help himself Slippy G will be pulling his fuckin' hair out as would McAllister if he had any left

Hopefully Kilmarnock can dispatch them from the Scottish Cup the morra I'll be eagerly watching

HH?

He got 3 games rather than 2. According to SFA rules, subsequent suspensions for the same infraction (violent conduct in this case) in the same competition result in +1 additional game for each infraction. This is his 3rd red card this season in the SPL plus one in Europa league. However, his first red card in the league was rescinded, so this is technically only his 2nd infraction. So the 3 games were automatic per the rules. Next infraction will be for 4 matches.

As an aside, had the league suspended him for his 3 violations in the derby, those would have been worth 3, 4, and 5 match bans respectively. For optics, I personally think that’s the reason they let him off at that time. Giving him a 12 match ban would have made the officials look even worse than doing nothing did. But per the rules, that’s what would have occurred had the SFA pursued the case.

He got 3 games rather than 2. According to SFA rules, subsequent suspensions for the same infraction (violent conduct in this case) in the same competition result in +1 additional game for each infraction. This is his 3rd red card this season in the SPL plus one in Europa league. However, his first red card in the league was rescinded, so this is technically only his 2nd infraction. So the 3 games were automatic per the rules. Next infraction will be for 4 matches.

As an aside, had the league suspended him for his 3 violations in the derby, those would have been worth 3, 4, and 5 match bans respectively. For optics, I personally think that’s the reason they let him off at that time. Giving him a 12 match ban would have made the officials look even worse than doing nothing did. But per the rules, that’s what would have occurred had the SFA pursued the case.
Of course, he could have avoided all this debate by not acting like a deviant thug every time he goes into a football match.

Of course, he could have avoided all this debate by not acting like a deviant thug every time he goes into a football match.

But that's who and what he is!!!
I have great respect for good football players no matter who they play for but the respect must be earned

Too many players let themselves down through their indiscipline

If Morelos was our player I'd be fuckin' RAGING He's a liability An accident waiting to happen and what team in their right mind are going to play good money for him if he's going to get sent off for stupidity and thuggery?

HH?

But that's who and what he is!!!
I have great respect for good football players no matter who they play for but the respect must be earned

Too many players let themselves down through their indiscipline

If Morelos was our player I'd be fuckin' RAGING He's a liability An accident waiting to happen and what team in their right mind are going to play good money for him if he's going to get sent off for stupidity and thuggery?

HH?
A lot of South Americans have that temperament for some reason.Mind Suarez was the same years ago.

Members online

Back