MORELOS

Who thinks the nutter will be up on SFA CHARGE WITH HIS PHOTO he must think he's something special DICK HEAD
I've just seen the fotie and it's a fekn joke how can any club get away with this bs ? Seems to me to be promoting violent conduct. If this was a fotie of broony standing over an ork it would qualify as bringing the game into disrepute. This particular ork has never scored against celtic yet they revere him. Think he's worth 20milion . Delusions of the mind knows no boundaries

He's a balloon he's playing to the mob if that's all he has to do to get in thier good books long may it last.just hope the next time thiers a photo opportunity with him with one foot on his victim like a hunter that's just bagged a lion the referee takes the correct action and sends the thug off.

no sure if everybody gets same adverts on newspaper but right under the link on my computer is a manky mattress on floor of tiny wee room. Now assuming its same set up for everybody reading that link Im pretty sure The Sun doing their Sun thing.

squeeze a crowd fury as 14 people cram into smallest room for 430 quid.

I hope that mattress aint the one alleged to be related to moonbeam moreorless

Just seen it on folly folly, nothing to get excited about, just an embarrassing attempt to play up to the knuckle draggers, most of them are lapping it up, but the sensible few are calling him out for never scoring against us.
If one of our players had never scored against that mob after so many games and tried this shit I would be feckin furious.
The guy is a joke, a coward and a bottle merchant who defo is playing at the right club.

Just seen it on folly folly, nothing to get excited about, just an embarrassing attempt to play up to the knuckle draggers, most of them are lapping it up, but the sensible few are calling him out for never scoring against us.
If one of our players had never scored against that mob after so many games and tried this shit I would be feckin furious.
The guy is a joke, a coward and a bottle merchant who defo is playing at the right club.

Long may he continue playing at the right club as he has shown himself to be utterly impotent against the champions.

Methinks this is Jabba doing his media thing and winding the gullybillys right up. After Dodgy Dave's comments about being "dominant" and now this picture of a ranjerks player jumping on a Celtics players back, it looks to me that Jabba is trying to whip the Huns into a frenzy before we go to ibrokes.
it may not be an offence but I do find it offensive.

He's a balloon he's playing to the mob if that's all he has to do to get in thier good books long may it last.just hope the next time thiers a photo opportunity with him with one foot on his victim like a hunter that's just bagged a lion the referee takes the correct action and sends the thug off.
Na the ref ties him up and throws him to the lions pride, after all he said he liked pussies. Let these big yins chew on you.
Do not know why I a commenting on this two leg stream of pee

Members online

Back