Moreofflessonos Watch

Theverdict1

This little bastard gets away with murder on the park and should have been off a lot more.

We saw again on Wednesday the ref trying to even it up by sending Cosgrove off for fuck all to help his Brethren.

This thread is to highlight the actual bookings the petulant little cunt should receive and would if was playing for us.

I bet it totals a lot more than he actually gets.

He is an undisciplined hot head, yes he gets away with a lot more than
what he is ever sent off for.
Again only in Scottish football where we have a club that is beyond any
wrong doing apparently, we can all now quite confidently write the script
before a ball is even kicked.

This little bastard gets away with murder on the park and should have been off a lot more.

We saw again on Wednesday the ref trying to even it up by sending Cosgrove off for fuck all to help his Brethren.

This thread is to highlight the actual bookings the petulant little cunt should receive and would if was playing for us.

I bet it totals a lot more than he actually gets.
When i saw Morofflessonos i thought that was his Greek stepbrother.Heard he is a better player even though he doesnt exist.He has one of those faces that could curdle milk by just glancing at it.He will be punted in january to some asian team for 2million so slippy g can buy another 12 players.Thats the beauty of shopping in poundland.

He is a despicable bastard, the bumhole garden is full o them
Flanagan, McGregor, Lafferty and Jack to name a few.
Coke heads, wife beaters, racists, bigots, thugs and a criminal chairman.
If More or Less was a Celtic player he would be sent off every game and end up constantly banned. Sevco is scum club for scum players with scum supporters. They were made for each other, Sevco and More or less, scumbags I tells ya.
Hail Hail
Rich

I reckon they will punt him next month. The hype has gone into overdrive in recent weeks, the Level 5 desperation to have him put on a par with any of our recent/present multi million £ forwards is palpable in the media. He's more than likely desperate to get out of there too and onto a better financial contract.

Back