Morning team

Think thats a bit unfair seeing as most of them have been shite aw season
hardly a good reason to sign him ian

everybody else was pish too, so lets sign him coz he sometimes plays in a winning side

If im honest

I think his current wage in excess of 50K is too much

He has poor passing stats for a support striker

Id much rather we signed either a left winger or a team ethic CF

rather than an overpaid inbetweener who cant cross well, has very poor passing accuracy and suspect team ethic

As a lone striker he is poor, as a 2 man strike team he doesnt support his other striker well

And currently on twice as much as our best players, its a naw for me unless he wants to drop his wage packet by over 50 percent
Fair points but thatโ€™s your opinion and who exactly are these best players your talking about there stats must be fuckin good๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

hardly a good reason to sign him ian

everybody else was pish too, so lets sign him coz he sometimes plays in a winning side
Well obliviously in your opinion you donโ€™t want to sign him fair enough but you keep rattling on about these invisible better value players letโ€™s name these steals let us aw in on yer secrets ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Can't believe how positive everyone is. He is dreadful. Absolutely terrible. Just about every game this season I have seen him in the starting line up and expected us to drop points. No no no no no!

Well obliviously in your opinion you donโ€™t want to sign him fair enough but you keep rattling on about these invisible better value players letโ€™s name these steals let us aw in on yer secrets ๐Ÿ™ˆ
In our team we have many players I rate much higher than moi

If you sign this dude on 50K + these other players really should be getting a wage hike too

or you end up with lot of unhappy players

he aint worth 50k per week imo

thats all im saying

and he will command a hefty price based on his current contract at home club

no worth the outlay imo unless its deal

In our team we have many players I rate much higher than moi

If you sign this dude on 50K + these other players really should be getting a wage hike too

or you end up with lot of unhappy players

he aint worth 50k per week imo

thats all im saying

and he will command a hefty price based on his current contract at home club

no worth the outlay imo unless its deal
Aw well we will leave it at that then ffs as I have said here before opinions are like ARSEHOLES every cunts got wan , the question wiz asked about him I gave my Arsehole opinion which btw means fuck aw tae anycunt but you come in way yet 50k a week pish you know fine well if Celtic signed him he would be on nowhere fuckin near that so batter on ya condescending prick

Think thats a bit unfair seeing as most of them have been shite aw season
Very true. Some said goes missing in games. Is it his fault that the team as a whole on those occasions have performed poorly? As pointed out previously his goals in this clusterfuck of a season is extremely good for a wide player. Although not the tallest he also gives us an aerial threat with his timing and reading of the game. 100% worth keeping in my opinion.

Very true. Some said goes missing in games. Is it his fault that the team as a whole on those occasions have performed poorly? As pointed out previously his goals in this clusterfuck of a season is extremely good for a wide player. Although not the tallest he also gives us an aerial threat with his timing and reading of the game. 100% worth keeping in my opinion.
Stevie weres yer stats tae back that up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s definitely no the fuckin worse but better footballing minds beg tae differ should stick tae there fuckin championship manager fuckin game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aw well we will leave it at that then ffs as I have said here before opinions are like ARSEHOLES every cunts got wan , the question wiz asked about him I gave my Arsehole opinion which btw means fuck aw tae anycunt but you come in way yet 50k a week pish you know fine well if Celtic signed him he would be on nowhere fuckin near that so batter on ya condescending prick
What the feck you can about

what did I say thats condescending?

And if he signed you know it be be for a fair wage?

Wtf you can about

reason most of the players we want dont come is because they dont want to drop their wages.

thats the main friggin problem

So take your aggressive twisted bollocks and ram it

I give my opinion

its condescending somehow

but you give your opinion based on everycunt else is pish so lets sign him and im an arsehole

Aye very good

Condescending my friggin arse

Your just plain rude

his wage if you google it is 3 million per year

I dont think he worth half that

but somehow ive offended your opinion by having an opinion

Aye very good

he isn't a wide player though

he has never been a winger at any club

always striker

And id rather have Sinclair back despite his last season being poor I still think he miles better all round than moi

and he could cross and pass and score

What the feck you can about

what did I say thats condescending?

And if he signed you know it be be for a fair wage?

Wtf you can about

reason most of the players we want dont come is because they dont want to drop their wages.

thats the main friggin problem

So take your aggressive twisted bollocks and ram it

I give my opinion

its condescending somehow

but you give your opinion based on everycunt else is pish so lets sign him and im an arsehole

Aye very good

Condescending my friggin arse

Your just plain rude

his wage if you google it is 3 million per year

I dont think he worth half that

but somehow ive offended your opinion by having an opinion

Aye very good
A live in the real world no google world lot a shite oan google or is there and I stand by every word ya condescending prick stick a poll up for that

always striker

And id rather have Sinclair back despite his last season being poor I still think he miles better all round than moi

I would rather huv henrik and jinky back but am no playing computer games

A live in the real world no google world lot a shite oan google or is there and I stand by every word ya condescending prick stick a poll up for that
you live in the real world

aye so ye dae

get him signed dinner worry bout his wages or his work ethic or his overall value added

real world my arse

notice your the condescending dude

your the rude boy

your the nasty piece of work

but somehow your opinion based on thin air and no reality is the real world

and im condescending for having grip on the reality that evades your so called real world

always striker

He plays wide left and drifts inside. As for Sinclair i won't knock him but he's in the past. We had more width due to him starting wide on left and Jamesie wide right who also drifts inside. I think the result and his plus Jamesies goals tell you a story.

I would rather huv henrik and jinky back but am no playing computer games
worse your signing players based on other players being just as ordinary but getting ordinary wages

he aint extra ordinary

he aint worth extra ordinary wages

you really think he one of our best players in your real world

you live in the real world

aye so ye dae

get him signed dinner worry bout his wages or his work ethic or his overall value added

real world my arse

notice your the condescending dude

your the rude boy

your the nasty piece of work

but somehow your opinion based on thin air and no reality is the real world

and im condescending for having grip on the reality that evades your so called real world
At last a truthful and thought provoking post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚back tae yer stylophone ffs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

worse your signing players based on other players being just as ordinary but getting ordinary wages

he aint extra ordinary

he aint worth extra ordinary wages

you really think he one of our best players in your real world
Aff oan another tangent still waiting oan these invisible value for money players ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

He plays wide left and drifts inside. As for Sinclair i won't knock him but he's in the past. We had more width due to him starting wide on left and Jamesie wide right who also drifts inside. I think the result and his plus Jamesies goals tell you a story.
in last game he played as inside left channel

for me thats not a wide player

ive never seen him hit crosses from the touch line in fact I rarely see him connect a pass if he even attempts 1

christie aint a wide player imo

but he more talented wide player than moi

our lack of supply from left is mainly through his lack of ability in that front

Back