Morning team

Torrancetim

Right guys back to Celtic , after the weekends demolition of liviticus , team should be feeling good , 1 focus in mind , spanking the tribute act , but thought of a question when watching game on Saturday , would you keep moi for next season , 19 goals this season so far I think , sure Lubo would want to keep him 😂, blows hot and cold but think I would keep him , don’t have a fucking clue how to do a poll , but your thoughts are good enough

if this thread goes missing I will be fucking raging 😜

Moi splits the support in the same way wee Jamsie does, he is a marmite type of player scores goals when confident but worse than a man down when we are struggling.

There is a player in there of that there is no doubt, if his confidence continues to grow between now and seasons end, then yea if the price is right I would TRY ( he he) to get him on a permanent basis, but swapping him for Ajer no thanks, Barkas aye swap for him plus a few bob.

Put me down for a mibies aye mibies naw vote in your poll TT. 👏😂❎

If Moi is available for £4-5m, and he wants to return, then its a no brainer. A goalscoring wide player like Moi, and James Forrest, is crucial given that we will be losing at least 2 and possibly 3 of our strikers. If Howe is the new manager and we sign his international buddy on a free then that would be the front 3 sorted for next season.
A definite yes from me.

Right guys back to Celtic , after the weekends demolition of liviticus , team should be feeling good , 1 focus in mind , spanking the tribute act , but thought of a question when watching game on Saturday , would you keep moi for next season , 19 goals this season so far I think , sure Lubo would want to keep him 😂, blows hot and cold but think I would keep him , don’t have a fucking clue how to do a poll , but your thoughts are good enough

I think if moi wants to commit we wid be silly not to tie him up as u say 19 goals scored wen he's enjoying his football he's brilliant I wid try my damdest to get him on board for next year only thing is he's been here for 2 year he might want another go doon the road or abroad but we shud atheist try

I think he's a fantastic player...he was not being used correctly this year and as mentioned above, plays better in a front 3
If Forrest is fit, I'd play the front 3 with Eli, Eddie and Forrest but I'd play Eddie on the left of the 3 as Eli is a better with his head and Eddie is deadly cutting in from the left as is Forrest on the right

A yes from me. I don't think we're gonna be in the position of being able to chase a 20 odd goal a season man out the door. Does he want it though ?
Sticking point would be wages he'll not be getting EPL money but at 26 he should be settled into a club not out on loan ,in our favour we've got 60k support a chance of european football every year and the winning mentality

Sticking point would be wages he'll not be getting EPL money but at 26 he should be settled into a club not out on loan ,in our favour we've got 60k support a chance of european football every year and the winning mentality
It’s a yes from me looks like he loves playing for us hopefully when fans get back think he would lap it up when on form 🧵🧵🧵

There are times TT like Saturday that you can see it and he looks in the mood and there is definitely quality there. Although his stats and goals are quite impressive I am unsure you get the same player two games on the bounce and at times he can look lazy and i sense a lack of desire on occasion. Not sure he would be worth the punt in the long run for what would be a significant fee and wages.

There are times TT like Saturday that you can see it and he looks in the mood and there is definitely quality there. Although his stats and goals are quite impressive I am unsure you get the same player two games on the bounce and at times he can look lazy and i sense a lack of desire on occasion. Not sure he would be worth the punt in the long run for what would be a significant fee and wages.
Fair point finance wise better value than ajeti duffer fuck a could go oan

for me

depends on the wage he wants and price his club want

I dont think he looked that great when we needed him to be on his game most so far

Think thats a bit unfair seeing as most of them have been shite aw season
If im honest

I think his current wage in excess of 50K is too much

He has poor passing stats for a support striker

Id much rather we signed either a left winger or a team ethic CF

rather than an overpaid inbetweener who cant cross well, has very poor passing accuracy and suspect team ethic

As a lone striker he is poor, as a 2 man strike team he doesnt support his other striker well

And currently on twice as much as our best players, its a naw for me unless he wants to drop his wage packet by over 50 percent

Members online

Latest posts

Back