Motherwell 7/1 to win at the weekend..get in quick!

Don't you think i would have done that tonight after the abuse i got last week?..I'm here as clay..I'll take anything you and all yer buddy's can fling at me..no problem!

I told you all before the sevco game the result..I've told you all that Lennon should be sacked for weeks.

i told you all that I'd sacrifice the Scottish cup game hoping Lennon gets sacked.

And I'm glad they got humped tonight because it's another foot out the door for Lennon and there were no spl league points dropped.

If Lennon stays we're not winning 10 in a row and that's the only thing that matters this season..he's got to go quickly.

Away and tell your mates you were on Celtic Noise ya fucking bampot.
Lennons going nowhere soon ya tosspot the biggest majority of Celtic fans wanted Celtic out of Europe, only Lawell and the club wanted in it. I am happy ya daft cunt if we go out, never was a priority, siad Europe with the covid is a fucking accident waiting to happen, same with the Scotland International pish.
Quadruple then take care of business.

Lennons going nowhere soon ya tosspot the biggest majority of Celtic fans wanted Celtic out of Europe, only Lawell and the club wanted in it. I am happy ya daft cunt if we go out, never was a priority, siad Europe with the covid is a fucking accident waiting to happen, same with the Scotland International pish.
Quadruple then take care of business.

Lennon's going..Put yer money on it he'll be gone before Christmas if not before..maybe even as soon as next week.

Celtic can't win the league with Neil Lennon in charge..there's no if buts or miybes about that.

Lennon's going..Put yer money on it he'll be gone before Christmas if not before..maybe even as soon as next week.

Celtic can't win the league with Neil Lennon in charge..there's no if buts or miybes about that.
Evidence based or just a stab in the dark and if it happens a big told you so. Bet you are still trying to win the lottery after 20 odd years even though your odds are 64million to one and still listen to the big It Could be You illusion. You know you could have paid a mortgage with your mad gambling tips and waste of space losing shite.

No evidence based..just common sense that's all.

Anybody with any savvy about Scottish football can see that Celtic are never gonna win the league with the current management team.

what the fk has happened to Celtic this season?..they're a fkn shambles..what the fk are you missing boab?

Clay ,seen some of the abuse you got last week and was a bit ambivalent about it. Accused of being a current bun. After reading this thread however I've got to concur. No Celtic fan would have posted that. You are unequivocally a hun . We might post anti Lennon shit but no Tim would encourage fellow fenians to pile into Motherwell beat us.

That's it then John your post has confirmed that's me defo a hun..anyway I'm just trying to guide you to make a few quid!

I guarantee you i'll not be the only tim oan here betting Motherwell at the weekend..but I'm the only one oan here that will admit it!!

That's it then John your post has confirmed that's me defo a hun..anyway I'm just trying to guide you to make a few quid!

I guarantee you i'll not be the only tim oan here betting Motherwell at the weekend..but I'm the only one oan here that will admit it!!
You take pleasure in Celtic losing

No fan of any club ever in month of Sundays would be overjoyed by your shite

Your no into football either

Your a sick individual

And you behave like a hun.

Most sevco fans wouldn't bet against their team even with Mccoist or Dug barker in charge

But their sociopathic ill mates who are huns would struggle to even bet against their team when they need support most

I think lennon will need to go soon

But it makes me sick to stomach thinking like that

You are enjoying it

only a really sick hun would enjoy it and pretend they support celtic in same breath

you only ever turn up when celtic play gash

you only ever bet against celtic

aye some fan

Latest posts

Back