Motherwell 7/1 to win at the weekend..get in quick!

Clay, you might be a Tim or maybe not. Don't really care mate. As an ex bookie I can guarantee that betting Motherwell to beat the hoops, irrespective of form, is not a value bet.
he does that bet with every team celtic play

no matter the manager

coz he detests celtic but has an obsession with himself

only turns up when we lose or play gash to tell us so

no celtic fan gets joy at celtic getting gubbed even if they hate the manager

fact

only a hun wouldn't be able to see the contradiction in calling himself a real fan

and we are all fannies

Oh no tet i don't take pleasure in Celtic losing..even when i bet them to lose.

I've lost plenty betting Celtic when i thought they should have won.

You see tet gambling is part of what i do..you win some and you lose some

I'm just trying to emphasise that Motherwell at around 7/1 is good value especially with the way Celtic are playing..that's all.

I'm just trying to emphasise that Motherwell at around 7/1 is good value especially with the way Celtic are playing..that's all.
your a bare faced liar

no celtic fan who claims to be at every game bets against his team

your a bare faced liar

no celtic fan who claims to be at every game bets against his team
hey dad why we going to this game if you betting we lose

coz im a gambler son

aye right

your no well if thats the case

worse than Lenny ever

he might no have clue but he wants to win

you want him to lose

Clay, you might be a Tim or maybe not. Don't really care mate. As an ex bookie I can guarantee that betting Motherwell to beat the hoops, irrespective of form, is not a value bet.

I probably know you personally John if you're an ex bookie!!..Motherwell at 7/1 is good value in my book with especially the way the hoops are playing just now.

I probably know you personally John if you're an ex bookie!!..Motherwell at 7/1 is good value in my book with especially the way the hoops are playing just now.
Despite the hoops playing shit right now Motherwell are 7/1 for a reason. The reason being that Celtic are a far better side. Betting outsiders is a mug's game clay. You may get the odd winner but it will not be profitable

Despite the hoops playing shit right now Motherwell are 7/1 for a reason. The reason being that Celtic are a far better side. Betting outsiders is a mug's game clay. You may get the odd winner but it will not be profitable

No one said they're all profitable..as an ex bookie why would you say that?..I'm just saying that Motherwell are a value bet at sevens.

At that price all I'm doing is taking a chance..Celtics form is so bad that Motherwell are worth a small wager..

They'll be plenty Celtic fans on Motherwell at that price..wish i could get a bet on that.

I'll let you educate and deal with this twat, JH. Even my indefatigable good humour has been exhausted by this tube.

Btw, old Freddy only profits from misery........bitterness is currency to this loony toon

I'll let you educate and deal with this twat, JH. Even my indefatigable good humour has been exhausted by this tube.

Btw, old Freddy only profits from misery........bitterness is currency to this loony toon

Hahaha..it's the dundonian diddy that wishes he wis fae glesga..that's you fucked wae the pubs shut in Dundee noo eh..nae cnt tae annoy or talk yer pish tae.

Wait till I tuck myself intae bed before you post yer next load of pish..i guarantee I'll be sleeping before yer first pointy heided sentence is finished.

Hahaha..it's the dundonian diddy that wishes he wis fae glesga..that's you fucked wae the pubs shut in Dundee noo eh..nae cnt tae annoy or talk yer pish tae.

Wait till I tuck myself intae bed before you post yer next load of pish..i guarantee I'll be sleeping before yer first pointy heided sentence is finished.
Awwww Fred Fred Fred.........

It's no so bad being Dundonian, pal. Monte Carlo of the North, don't you know!

But in fairness, it wouldn't matter if I came from the pits of hell itself, it would still be preferable to having to live in your purple skin, mate.

As e
Awwww Fred Fred Fred.........

It's no so bad being Dundonian, pal. Monte Carlo of the North, don't you know!

But in fairness, it wouldn't matter if I came from the pits of hell itself, it would still be preferable to having to live in your purple skin, mate.

A wis gonna say sumthin' zzzzzzz....fk that's me nodded aff noo..zzzzzzz

Thats odd there was a guy like you on Celtic blog a proffesional gambler named Sean, only thing was he never betted Celtic to lose and only when Celtic were underdogs he bet them, you see what you have confirmed is you are a fucking roaster, because you have shown out of all the possible teams that are in the country and worldwide you choose Celtic, the team you pretend to support to bet against always and come onto a celtic forum to state that.
I think follow follow threw you under their bus when you told them you trolled Celtic sites, even staunch huns with the one brain cell would not come near here, yet here you are with your wee girlie avator.

How strange our uber real fan has not been on to celebrate a fairly convincing victory!
Good observation. The UltraSuperMegaFan who -- through a time machine, I'm guessing -- was handed season tickets to every Celtic game by Brother Walfrid himself, and has attended each and every one of them, to the point of picking fights outside McDiarmid Park, is notably absent when the Hoops do well.

If he put all his money at 7/1 on Motherwell today, though, he could be broke and unable to get online. Keep an eye out for a GoFundMe for him.

Latest posts

Back