Motherwell v Celtic - all comments here

3 wins (St Johnstone, Dundee and Hamilton) in 8 away games is poor.
Dropped points at Hearts, Killie, StMirren, Livvy and Motherwell.

We got exactly what we deserved, did nothing for over an hour,. Sat back and let them do what they wanted. Midfield back to creating zip, going through the motions. Griffiths cannot play alone upfront..Sinclair came on and vanished, should have brought Izzy on instead

I hate to say it, but Calum McGregor is better than brown, in Browns position. In saying that McGregor was fuckin useless tonight. Eddie also needs a kick up the hole!

The team needs to get some attitude back... to hate losing and to do what they have to do to avoid losing (or preferably to avoid not winning by at least 3 goals).

I didn't think we played too badly to be honest. Griff's poor penalty kick aside we totally dominated and defended well I thought. Gamboa is fouled in the lead up to their goal, as Mark Burchill pointed out on Celtic TV, and as for Clancy's performance, that clearly spoke for itself. How Benkovic's goal gets chopped off only he knows. Conditions were terrible also, so I'm not overly disappointed.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Had to rest players and did so disapointed maybe, but lot of games coming short period of time and the huns get beat with the sheep, take the good with the bad beat Killie at weekend and sit with two and one in hand.

???? optimism going forward is what we need as a team and as a support.

Few stand in’s tonight so can’t in all honesty br over/critical. Although hearing the boss perhaps i should be... but i just can’t.

Not with the MIB. Cant put that on my bhoys, end of story !

Members online

Latest posts

Back