Motherwell v Celtic - all comments here

Coming away from Fir Park with 3 points and free from serious injury will be a great result no matter the goal count. The hammer throwers will play the only way they know how so I hope the bhoys are nimble and fleet of foot. My prediction is:
Motherwell - 1 Celtic - 2

Since Kilmarnock ( fortuitously ) beat us on 23 Sept. we have played 10 Scottish games ( league and cup ) and only Hibs ( 4-2 ) have scored against us .
If the goals go in the way they have been then we should win comfortably . Our defence has been second to none !

Difficult tonight. Should win but for the 2nd time in 4 days we're up against industrial fitba. Personally I'd risk Izzy, Griff in for Sinclair, bring Broonys on again near the end. Mibbe no Rogic either, play Broony.......the fuck do I know?. 2-1. Gritty.

Only in its liquid form,but you can keep the wee fellows unless they change to green a white,hope your keeping well

7 changes is too many, expect a disjointed performance and difficult game. Strong bench in case we need to change things. No Lewis Morgan in the squad again, is he injured?

Clearly, we had to rotate the squad a bit with so many games this month but that seems like a lot of changes.

What sort shape will we play?

I think Hayes hasn't really looked right since signing but I stand ready to be proved wrong tonight.

Back