Motherwell v Celtic - all comments here

How the fuck was it not a foul on Gamboa? Making 7 changes takes too much away from our aces - pace, movement, quick feet and star quality - we should have won but this emphasises what many on here have been saying: we're a man down at the start of every match. Roll on Saturday and back at the top of the tree.
A clear foul mate ma bloods still boilin lol

At one stage last night, I nearly turned over to the Man. Utd game.
In the 2nd half I thought we were pathetic. Back to hitting the ball to the side or backwards. We weren't doing that when Scott Brown was injured. Also Craig Gordon puts his defenders at risk with his distribution. Plus TOO MANY CHANGES. Brendan every time you did that before we didn't get the 3 points. Is Lewis Morgan going to become the next Scott Allan?.

At one stage last night, I nearly turned over to the Man. Utd game.
In the 2nd half I thought we were pathetic. Back to hitting the ball to the side or backwards. We weren't doing that when Scott Brown was injured. Also Craig Gordon puts his defenders at risk with his distribution. Plus TOO MANY CHANGES. Brendan every time you did that before we didn't get the 3 points. Is Lewis Morgan going to become the next Scott Allan?.
We need a goalscorer, fast. Our midfield cannot continue to bail out our frontmen.

A couple of observations: one, being only 1-0 up with 10 to go in any match will encourage an "Honest mistake" from the MIB so we have to make damned sure we win the match before they can influence it's outcome. Two, whilst we need to rotate 5he team in December 7 changes is far too much. Brendan has did this b4 and it's rarely worked.
Time to get focussed.

Spot on ?????

I hate to go on about refs, as it's all I ever fucking do when talking about fitba these days, but Gamboa was clearly fouled in the run up to the Motherwell equaliser. Did you see the look on Clancy's face when he ruled out Benkovic's perfectly fine goal? He knew he fucked up. I don't know what he was thinking. This is the problem with Scottish referees - they're psychologically inept. They panic and they get overwhelmed so fucking easily.

But yeah, I'm giving Griff the benefit of the doubt. He's working his way back into the team and he scored on his comeback. I think the Griff of old is in there and Brendan is coaxing him out again. It's not a disaster. We need to be on top form on Saturday though. Killie will be happy with a draw. Gutted I'm missing it. Always nice to call Kris Boyd a fat bastard.

Members online

Latest posts

Back