Motherwell v Celtic, Fir Park Wed 5 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
FIR PARK is always a tough place to visit and we've seen Celtic title dreams die in this ground, so three points tomorrow night will be that little bit more significant for those us at THAT game that they call Helicopter Sunday. That remains to this day my worst ever experience watching Celtic.

Tomorrow Neil Lennon will be looking to maintain the perfect start to the new decade and after the 4-1 win a few miles up the road at Hamilton on Sunday he will have numerous team selection matters to ponder.

1. Will Jozo Simunovic come into the back 3 now that we're back playing on grass or will be go with young Stephen Welsh who had a fine debut. Probably the latter.

2. Has Jonny Hayes done enough to replace Greg Taylor in the starting eleven? Probably not.

3. What about trying to fit Ryan Christie and /or Tom Rogic into the team after both made their case with assists on Sunday? Probably Christie will start with Rogic on the bench alongside Olivier Ntcham.

4. Has Callum McGregor recovered from that tackle that was similar to the one that Ryan Christie got a red card for at Livingston? Given it's Calmac, he'll play.

So the team could look like this

Forster

Welsh, Jullien, Ajer

Forrest, Christie, Brown, McGregor, Taylor

Edouard, Griffiths.

Score Prediction? Motherwell 0 Celtic 2

Oh Hibs are a Ibrox, worth mentioning if only because when we talked about their games alongside ours ahead of their matches against Hearts and Aberdeen, five points from six were dropped and Hibs will fancy getting something tomorrow. It would be particularly nice....

Jeez O WC why did you have to mention "that" game, I was awe nice n calm before I read that, well at least Bellamy wont be there to miss sitters for us.

Also not sure Neil will go with 3 at the back against Well in there own midden, although the thought of the extra mid might sway him, more than likely drop a Striker though and go for the old 451.So with that thought I'm going for.

The Waa.

Welsh, Kris n Chris, Taylor.

Broonie n Calmac.

Jamsie Ollie Ryan.

Eddie.

3 nil hoops,Eddie hat trick.

Zombies n Begbies to play out a nil nil draw and Kamberi to get sent off.

Just glad I wont be driving a bus up Edminston drive after the game ๐ŸšŒ๐ŸšŒ๐ŸšŒ

FIR PARK is always a tough place to visit and we've seen Celtic title dreams die in this ground, so three points tomorrow night will be that little bit more significant for those us at THAT game that they call Helicopter Sunday. That remains to this day my worst ever experience watching Celtic.

Tomorrow Neil Lennon will be looking to maintain the perfect start to the new decade and after the 4-1 win a few miles up the road at Hamilton on Sunday he will have numerous team selection matters to ponder.

1. Will Jozo Simunovic come into the back 3 now that we're back playing on grass or will be go with young Stephen Welsh who had a fine debut. Probably the latter.

2. Has Jonny Hayes done enough to replace Greg Taylor in the starting eleven? Probably not.

3. What about trying to fit Ryan Christie and /or Tom Rogic into the team after both made their case with assists on Sunday? Probably Christie will start with Rogic on the bench alongside Olivier Ntcham.

4. Has Callum McGregor recovered from that tackle that was similar to the one that Ryan Christie got a red card for at Livingston? Given it's Calmac, he'll play.

So the team could look like this

Forster

Welsh, Jullien, Ajer

Forrest, Christie, Brown, McGregor, Taylor

Edouard, Griffiths.

Score Prediction? Motherwell 0 Celtic 2

Oh Hibs are a Ibrox, worth mentioning if only because when we talked about their games alongside ours ahead of their matches against Hearts and Aberdeen, five points from six were dropped and Hibs will fancy getting something tomorrow. It would be particularly nice....
No Ntcham in the team mon Capitan,wonder why? ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿบ

Latest posts

Back