Motherwell v Celtic - Saturday 16th October, 3pm

Gary67

From Ange's pre match press conference, Juranovic, Taylor, Jullien & Forrest still out. Mikey Johnston back in contention before his next injury.
I would imagine we will start with the same 11 as Pittodrie

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Montgomery
Turnbull Bitton McGregor
Abada Furuhashi Jota
Subs Bain, Welsh, Scales, Rogic, McCarthy, Giakoumakis, Johnston

Post international break games tend to be struggles and the fact we are at a small tight park like Fir Park against a Motherwell team doing very well this season should makes this no different.
Like Pittodrie a win of any description is a must, a good performance is a bonus just now.
2-1/3-1 win

24 fucking 0 Celtic and fuck anyone who says otherwise!!!! The Ange revolution starts tomorrow. Huns, sheep, hammerthrowing murderwellyings, plastic pitch playing thugs, monster munch munching bastards, fat gardeners, ginger traitors, tory board members, golf playing billionaires, corrupt media, even more corrupt SPFL blazers, masons in black.....fuck the lota yeez!!!!! Glasgows green and white and the road to another glorious, all conquering, non-stopping, beautiful, magical, wonderful title win starts tomorrow.

Jota-3
Kygo with-9
Abada with-4
Turnbull-3
Ralston-2
Mcgregor-2
Hart-1

24 fucking 0 Celtic and fuck anyone who says otherwise!!!! The Ange revolution starts tomorrow. Huns, sheep, hammerthrowing murderwellyings, plastic pitch playing thugs, monster munch munching bastards, fat gardeners, ginger traitors, tory board members, golf playing billionaires, corrupt media, even more corrupt SPFL blazers, masons in black.....fuck the lota yeez!!!!! Glasgows green and white and the road to another glorious, all conquering, non-stopping, beautiful, magical, wonderful title win starts tomorrow.

Jota-3
Kygo with-9
Abada with-4
Turnbull-3
Ralston-2
Mcgregor-2
Hart-1
24 goals and still Ajeti doesn't get one. 😢

Think we may get a surprise today with regards to the starting line up.

Giakoumakis could start the game up front as ange might want to rest Kyoto after his long journey, same goes for Rogic.

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Bolingoli
Turnbull Bitton McGregor
Abada Giakoumakis Jota.

Kyoto on the bench in the event is doesn't work out.

If we stop the fekin about at the back and instruct Hart to use the throw out ball rather than the lazy pass we should be fine and take a 2 -0 win home with us.

I also feel that Hearts can hurt the huns, preference would a draw for both hearts and hibs and see us right in the mix for the games coming up, might sound like I'm raising the bar a bit high but but i think we are ready to kick on now and be at the top of the table for a nice wee xmas.

Hail HAIL

Jota and 2-0 the good guys.

In truth, I haven't reached the point where I feel confident enough to have a guess as to how things are goin' to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure we are capable of beating every other team in this league if we play as we can. I'm also absolutely sure our defence can, at times, be next to useless.
Three points please. Just keep winning from now until January. HH

Well seeing as I'll miss the game as I'm doing family stuff I am going for a comfortable high scoring win like the last game I missed. If this does happen then I will start to worry that I am a bloody jinx. Enjoy the game and Mon The Hoops!

Jota-3
Kygo with-9
Abada with-4
Turnbull-3
Ralston-2
Mcgregor-2
Hart-1
Now don't take this the wrong way Lubo but having seen your historical predictions and the ensuing match threads that follow it would appear your positivity tends to dwindle throughout the 90 mins unless we are 10 up at half time. I think you might feel better if you go into the game with your glass half empty mate. I don't profess to be much better at looking into the crystal ball as can be witnessed with my SPFL predictor position.(cough cough)Let's walk before we can go on any run ...another scrappy win by any means may be called for in these away days as the team currently stands and especially after an international break. 3 points by any scoreline would be massive. 🍀👍

Motherwell F.C. v Celtic F.C.
cinch Premiership
15/10/2021 3:00pm Fir Park Stadium
Referee:William Collum
AR 1 David Roome
AR 2 Craig Ferguson
4th Official Chris Fordyce
Celtic winning 2-1 after MIB gives the steelmen a spot kick
Thanks for the info Dill.....Always a good chance of a straight red when Gollum is the Mib. You've just got hope it's wan o their players. Mon the Celtic 🍀👍

Thanks for the info Dill.....Always a good chance of a straight red when Gollum is the Mib. You've just got hope it's wan o their players. Mon the Celtic 🍀👍
Every single match is a lottery with Gollum in charge. I personally don't think he is biased, just extremely incompetent. Every team has a long list of match changing decisions that have gone against them by this clown.

I think he wants to be seen as a strong ref who is brave enough to make the big calls but in reality he is an arrogant stubborn fecker who rushes into decisions by guessing what happened and all too often he is simply wrong.

And yet he is still (wrongly) viewed as one of our top refs who is continually rewarded by the idiots in charge for his truly awful performances by getting the big matches.

I think we will see our best performance of the season today.. just watched the training clip on CTV and they all looked in fine fettle and sharp

The team? Hopefully along these lines

Hart
Ralston, Cam, Starfish, Monty
MacGregor Soro Turnbull
Kabadi, Kyogo Jota
4-1

Pm me and pass it on via pm if you need a very good link

Every single match is a lottery with Gollum in charge. I personally don't think he is biased, just extremely incompetent. Every team has a long list of match changing decisions that have gone against them by this clown.

I think he wants to be seen as a strong ref who is brave enough to make the big calls but in reality he is an arrogant stubborn fecker who rushes into decisions by guessing what happened and all too often he is simply wrong.

And yet he is still (wrongly) viewed as one of our top refs who is continually rewarded by the idiots in charge for his truly awful performances by getting the big matches.
Cant disagree Bridie we could go on all day about Gollum he loves the limelight and thinks he is some sort of authoritarian. Pretty sure someone on here I think it was Glasbhoy said he was the very same when he refereed at school boy level.The man is a twat.

Members online

Back