Motherwell v Celtic - Saturday 16th October, 3pm

I'm not so sure Jinky. It wasn't as if Haribo went in high and over the ball, straight legged, studs up and out of control. And the ref was clearly unsighted so obviously his lodge master must insist on him doing the right thing and wave play on.

Fortunately Sportscene will spend several minutes discussing it in depth showing multiple angles to highlight the incident (after they've spent the same time on Boli "Harlem Globetrotter" Bolingoli's "clearly deliberate" handball)!

View attachment 16169
That...would be sarcasm...likely
How much clearer can it be than that photo...Red card and a suspension for the cunt in the black for this obvious 'honest mistake'
Mind you, someone needs to have a word with Bolli...is it Bolliball...or Volleyball ?

Reports are aribo was booked long after the tackle seems the 4th official had a word in the mibs ear ,so was shown a yellow just incase the compliance officer came calling ,,,,stop laughing ,,,,, that way he seen it and dealt with it so just like cheaton ther's no red card the cheating knts

Reports are aribo was booked long after the tackle seems the 4th official had a word in the mibs ear ,so was shown a yellow just incase the compliance officer came calling ,,,,stop laughing ,,,,, that way he seen it and dealt with it so just like cheaton ther's no red card the cheating knts
It's a closed shop and the tickly fingered mob have the keys
It's like when a guy kills someone on CCTV a clear video of the whole incident and when it gets to court he pleads 'Not guilty'
The system isn't broken, it's working perfectly, just the way it's supposed to for them

So video evidence (which the BBC could also have done but never bothered as they got themselves in a lather because the cheating Sellick got yet another refereeing decision in their favour) proving that the Bolingoli incident was definitely NOT a penalty! The Motherwell player must have known he handled first so he is just a cheating sod.

I seen it at the time but with all the commotion about the ref missing 2 handballs in the one incident and the huns and media partners missing only one of them I forgot about it until I watch the game again.

But wee Tony the tigers clearance at the back post when it was still nil nil was top class, if some over paid player in the EPL had done it, it would be getting better coverage than our bigots up here have done. Thats at least 2 cert goals he has prevented this season the other in Europe I believe.

Well done Tony bhoy.

H.H

So video evidence (which the BBC could also have done but never bothered as they got themselves in a lather because the cheating Sellick got yet another refereeing decision in their favour) proving that the Bolingoli incident was definitely NOT a penalty! The Motherwell player must have known he handled first so he is just a cheating sod.

When I saw the highlights I thought right away that the ball was touched twice and yet only the Boli handball was highlighted.

feck the video evidence ,,,,,penalty to sevco motherwell

I seen it at the time but with all the commotion about the ref missing 2 handballs in the one incident and the huns and media partners missing only one of them I forgot about it until I watch the game again.

But wee Tony the tigers clearance at the back post when it was still nil nil was top class, if some over paid player in the EPL had done it, it would be getting better coverage than our bigots up here have done. Thats at least 2 cert goals he has prevented this season the other in Europe I believe.

Well done Tony bhoy.

H.H
Another solid performance from him 50.
And he looked like the only player in the team that can cross a ball too, put in a couple of crackers

As far as the media goes it’s an attack and distract outlet,attack Celtic at every opportunity pretending to be unbiased at the same time distracting from the reality that’s happening at Ibloss they keep pushing the Newcastle connection the offers a figment of somebody’s imagination for players which is more suited to the Dandy than a so called media outlet,you go to a match or watch it on the telly the reports following the match make you doubt you’re own sanity our was it just a bad dream,the trouble is mud sticks and the idiots beleave it because they want too

As far as the media goes it’s an attack and distract outlet,attack Celtic at every opportunity pretending to be unbiased at the same time distracting from the reality that’s happening at Ibloss they keep pushing the Newcastle connection the offers a figment of somebody’s imagination for players which is more suited to the Dandy than a so called media outlet,you go to a match or watch it on the telly the reports following the match make you doubt you’re own sanity our was it just a bad dream,the trouble is mud sticks and the idiots beleave it because they want too
Nice one Digger
The Dandy, the Beano, & the Bash Street Kids
That about sums up the rags and the mutants who play out of IPox, as well as their supporters

Back