Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Lubo, the scoreline is great. The performance at the back isn't. We haven't learnt anything from previous games. The basics are not being followed. It will catch us out against better opposition.

Lubo, the scoreline is great. The performance at the back isn't. We haven't learnt anything from previous games. The basics are not being followed. It will catch us out against better opposition.
100%. Lennon has to be the most incompetent top flight manager I have ever seen when it comes to defensive coaching. I can’t think of a worse manager in that respect.

We all know we need to improve. But it won't happen overnight. People on here were worried about losing. We are winning 3-1. We have played relatively well. Enjoy it fuck sake. I know i am. Some of the posters haven't celebrated our goals but have took the time to moan at the team about theirs. Enjoy Celtics ups for fuck sake

Members online

Back