Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Good attacking performance today against a decent well side on a good run of wins. Still that said these fouls and free kicks we are giving away simply has to stop , could see lenny saying fkn sloppy then they scored but if you give any team umpteen chances to float the ba' into our box one of them will pay dividends. All in all I'm satisfied with that how could I not be 4-1 away you've got to be. Shocking challenge on frimpong was a straight red as was watts tackle on broony but both were yellow in the eyes of Dallas did we expect anything else? Pathetic. Also andy Walker? Wtf did he decide to support us today? Well he can go f*k himself no part times thank you. Result and performance still work to do at the back but encouraging enough for me HH

Nope, ref seen it and booked him.

The thing is, it looked for a second like the ref wasn't even going to blow for a foul...then he booked him. Like he knew if he allowed play to carry on then the murderwell player would be up for a ban. So the booking actually did the thug bastard a favour. There you go pal, a booking as a reward for trying to snap the tarriers leg

The thing is, it looked for a second like the ref wasn't even going to blow for a foul...then he booked him. Like he knew if he allowed play to carry on then the murderwell player would be up for a ban. So the booking actually did the thug bastard a favour. There you go pal, a booking as a reward for trying to snap the tarriers leg
Exactly my point Lubo.

Look, we literally don’t have a defence. It’s the worst defensive crisis I can recall in 30 years. Lennon clearly hasn’t a clue how to improve it. I don’t think I have ever seen a top flight manager so appallingly bad at defensive coaching.
Wit about john barnes his team couldnae defend or mowbray his team was pish aswell but this is the worst uve seen??? Look if we can get Julien and ajer fit properly then that would be a good partnership way laxalt and wee jerry/elhamed the problem we have is we don't have much time now to get them fit properly and settled into a back four and that's down to lenny not playing the back four from start of season letting players get fit and find understandings so that way its lennys fault but the individual mistakes canny be planned for so much for Duffy's heading ability hes been pure shite n we look vulnerable at set plays

Better performance but still some lax passes,got to say all the goals were well taken but how much longer will Dallas be allowed to disgrace Scottish Football,his performance this afternoon showed just how biased he is,some of his decisions were so blatant the SFA should be ashamed for allowing him on the pitch,Celtic are playing 12/13 players every game still after today's game the tens still on

Dont usually enjoy international breaks but I think this one is just what we all need.
We have had a very bad week as the players have also,may be it will give Lenny a break also from listening to our rants and raves about what should happen to him.
He went a long way today telling us he is the right man for the job,,I hope so and will back him all the way through to 10 1AR and if he insists I suppose we could find a wee bit more room for the Scottish and league cups again this season..

HH.

Well well what to make of that. Far better football played today. Thankfully no Duffy early on.,Lennons missed a trick there should bring him on when we are winning well.Maybe if he'd done so in past games we would have won them. Moi did well mind you he's owed us that after Thursday. Is it onwards and upwards now? Let's hope so. Hope the bhoys come back from intl break with no injuries and in good health. A lot of positives today troops. Pray we keep improving. Ah need a voka large to celebrate a good team victory. HH troops. ☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Back