Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Yeah we beat Motherwell therefore all’s well and we have nothing to worry about. It’s okay to enjoy a win but let’s not be as deluded as the gullible across the city.

Who's being deluded fuck sake. Enjoy the win. Do you know we haven't turned a corner?? No, you don't. This might be the game that kicks off our season. Football always has and always will be about your last game. We have just won 4-1. And people want to be negative about that. Jesus christ there is no hope if that's the view of the fans. I moan more than most about the team and lenny. Im not a uber fan. I criticise when I believe it due. But that makes days like today all the more sweeter. When the team turn up. Its amazing. Enjoy it mate. This might be that corner. And if its not. Moan about it in 2 weeks.

Yeah we beat Motherwell therefore all’s well and we have nothing to worry about. It’s okay to enjoy a win but let’s not be as deluded as the gullible across the city.
We are definitely not deluded Vinny but we recognise improvement when we see it,everybody connected to Celtic today stood up for the Club,they deserve a break just like everybody else..
especially the guy we have jumped all over since Thursday,s result..our leader Neil Lennon..

HH.

We are definitely not deluded Vinny but we recognise improvement when we see it,everybody connected to Celtic today stood up for the Club,they deserve a break just like everybody else..
especially the guy we have jumped all over since Thursday,s result..our leader Neil Lennon..

HH.
I would love tae get deluded but yea canny even get a bit a deludamol aff the the cheeky monkeys keep saying there’s been a rush oan it doon ibrox way 🙈🙈 I was deluded when wee got beat with raith rovers I was deluded when we got beat wie Inverness Caley I’ve been deluded hunners a times the only thing constant CELTIC and they can delude me till the day I fuckin die no sayin today was brilliant but you start the game wanting to win 🙈aye done that lets gie everycunt a day aff

Cracks papered over for another week. There’s not another team in Europe as badly coached at the back as we are. Slippy has been managing, what, two years and he has a better idea how to create a defence.

Who's being deluded fuck sake. Enjoy the win. Do you know we haven't turned a corner?? No, you don't. This might be the game that kicks off our season. Football always has and always will be about your last game. We have just won 4-1. And people want to be negative about that. Jesus christ there is no hope if that's the view of the fans. I moan more than most about the team and lenny. Im not a uber fan. I criticise when I believe it due. But that makes days like today all the more sweeter. When the team turn up. Its amazing. Enjoy it mate. This might be that corner. And if its not. Moan about it in 2 weeks.
Well said said Lubo,didnae take the moaners long tae crawl oot their closets! 🍺 🥳

I’m as happy as anyone that we won but the problems at the club run deep and and beating Motherwell doesn’t change that. Today gives us time to deal with them and in my view and in the view of many others that means a change in management, I don’t particularly care if people say I’m a moaner I’d say I’m looking at the bigger picture and have been consistent in my opinion.
I’m as happy as anyone

Back