Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

This is the mentality that will struggle to understand where the 10 went. What a cretin.

Makes no sense. We will lose the 10 cos celtic fans don't watch sevco 🤣🤣 belter TC. I wouldnt watch the fuckers if my life depended on it. Did you watch all the sheep game when they were our nearest rival. Fuck sevco. If we play our best then their form means nothing. Lenny should concentrate on getting us firing on all cylinders....not watching how slippy has his mob playing. Lighten up mate. We won 4-1 today fuck sake. What will it take to make you a happy tim???

This is the mentality that will struggle to understand where the 10 went. Wha
TC
I have read a lot of your posts since you came on the site. I don't resort to Hun chat. But it muight be nice if you could find some minor inkling of a positive occasionally the continuous derogatory shit that comes across is why you get roundly abused.
Just a wee heads up
HH

Great result today but for about 20 mins or so in 2nd half we were on the ropes and rode our luck. Fek me Laxalt was everywhere, he got the touch to clear the ball with the scramble near our goal line. The guy is fekn quality. Always looking to offer himself. Great goals for us but as many said our Achilles heel is our defense. Our defense of set pieces is nerve wracking.

Technology fucked me!
TC
You could try a degree of positivity and maybe the Hun chat would stop.
I'm no great believer in " your a Hun" but your continual negativity is depressing.
Happy to have your opinion but try balance
HH

I'm the same. Don't want to start calling people huns. Celtics poor form has caused a lot of us to be a bit more negative than usual but my god, we have just won 4-1 and TC is still attacking the players and team. The personal shit is disgusting BTW, no need for it at all.

Makes no sense. We will lose the 10 cos celtic fans don't watch sevco 🤣🤣 belter TC. I wouldnt watch the fuckers if my life depended on it. Did you watch all the sheep game when they were our nearest rival. Fuck sevco. If we play our best then their form means nothing. Lenny should concentrate on getting us firing on all cylinders....not watching how slippy has his mob playing. Lighten up mate. We won 4-1 today fuck sake. What will it take to make you a happy tim???
We won against a team that had won 5 of last 6 games but could be wrong. They sure aren't Accies.

I'm the same. Don't want to start calling people huns. Celtics poor form has caused a lot of us to be a bit more negative than usual but my god, we have just won 4-1 and TC is still attacking the players and team. The personal shit is disgusting BTW, no need for it at all.
Absolutely no need to be so derogatory to NFL. I think we all get the message without the rest of his shite.

Members online

Latest posts

Back