Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Team

Bain
Frimpong Bitton Ajer Laxalt
Brown McGregor
Christie Rogic Elyounoussi
Ajeti
Apologies my man I thought you were speculating but this is the starting XI, my only worry is once more its 1 striker but that striker is ajeti and elyounnoussi has a great understanding on the field with him from their Basel days so I'm comforted by that and glad that Duffy has been taken out of the spotlight

Right troops away to get settled down for the game. 5 0 Celtic. See you all after the match.
I can’t see Duffy starting again if we do manage to keep a clean sheet. Ultimately, however, it’s the midfield where our real problems lie. Lennon has ‘run out of ideas’ to fix it.

Who would be NFL SP? What that guy has given our club and what hes getting in return doesnt quite match up does it
Exactly, the same manager has now all of a sudden decided not to try apparently. He must have made a conscious decision to bin everything this season for a life on easy street. Honestly, the thought that some have that he doesnt care is an insult. There is players in that squad that don't care not the manager.

I don’t dislike Lenny. I admire his resilience given the crap he’s had to endure from Sevco filth over the years. He bleeds green and white. But, for whatever reason, his passion as a fan isn’t translating to results on the field this season. The 10 matters more than Lenny’s feelings.
Thats more like it, thats your best summation yet and i agree with every word said,

If Celtic want a psychological coach then we could do a lot worse than Stilian Petrov. To hell with formal qualifications. He knows football, understands footballers, has club DNA in his veins, has respect. Good enough qualifications to deal with problematic players for me.

This is such balls. The absence of fans hasn’t stopped Sevco staying fit, motivated and working as a unit has it?
Our players seem to have thrived on pressure created by supporters. They've won 11 trophies in a row. That mob have shat it. They've been fit motivated and working as a unit for 2 years under Gerrard, but couldn't handle the pressure generated by their own supporters

This is a strong line up and bench and I'm confident even though well are on a good run . I think that this line up shows that lenny has taken into account who is playing well and who isnt. I expect it to be tight but if we play like that first 45 in france or hampden we'll blow them away

What Lennon has given us in our quest for 10 this season? Let me think🤔
1 defeat steviebhoy hardly a crisis and I dont believe that sevco will keep that standard the season through. They will lose players through injury (covid doesn't exist at the bigot dome) I just hope theres no massive meltdown from us if the performance is not up to scratch yet we still take the pts. We have been playing catch up (thanks nicola fkn fish) and we will catch up HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back