Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Agree I would put the Griff on him and MOI bursting out off their skins to get back at Sutton but think that's Sutton's plan annoy themto get them
Playing the last person who wants Celtic to be pish is chriss
If he plays Eddy and Ntcham the pace will collapse. Sick and tired of these two lazy articles. If Celtic is beneath them leave.

starting positions are better and distance between players is back within 20 yards and coming into our own half

Rogic playing 10 having storming game and he picking ball up regularly and driving forward from inside our half

tactics are correct today

the support for defence is stronger and midfield is functioning as a midfield today

its creating space to exploit in a manner than suits our players strengths

much better so far

Bench-warmer so far 😁
but what is his position

I think he is a central AM

Rogic and christie are our number 10 imo

Turnbull doesn't play coz he isn't suited to deeper cm better then other players

we already play with too many am on pitch imo with no enough defensive awareness unless they are specifically instructed to hold deeper line

I cant see Turnbull getting much gametime if christie or Rogic are both fit

At least we didn't have to suffer a purple-faced Kris Boyd spluttering his Monster Munch crumbs over the camera raging because the 2 nothing "penalty incidents" for Motherwell were stonewallers. And why did they ignore the 2 handed shove in the back on Ajeti - this was as bad as most of the penalties Dallas has gifted sevco recently.

but what is his position

I think he is a central AM

Rogic and christie are our number 10 imo

Turnbull doesn't play coz he isn't suited to deeper cm better then other players

we already play with too many am on pitch imo with no enough defensive awareness unless they are specifically instructed to hold deeper line

I cant see Turnbull getting much gametime if christie or Rogic are both fit
Aye hes an AMF i think from what I've seen of him but I'd keep Christie on and tam off for him to keep tam free of injury wtf was that double stamp from 2 players on him and of course no booking

At least we didn't have to suffer a purple-faced Kris Boyd spluttering his Monster Munch crumbs over the camera raging because the 2 nothing "penalty incidents" for Motherwell were stonewallers. And why did they ignore the 2 handed shove in the back on Ajeti - this was as bad as most of the penalties Dallas has gifted sevco recently.
i always turn off or find something else to do at half time, cant stand KnoB

Back