Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

As one of the moany bastards on the noise I have to say if this place is still full of anger and criticism after our bhoys win 4-1 then im afraid its the fans that are broken.....lets enjoy this. Well done bhoys!!!
Exactly, none of us were happy the way we were playing and just hoping for a win today. Most of us felt relief when the third goal went in but some took that as a signal to moan again.

Right, well done Celtic
Good result only downside is we let them into the game 2nd half and the defensive frailties were again on show really annoys me how we can have 3 players round a guy and he still comes away with the ball
Agreed, but that must be how the opposition feels abot Tom Rogic
I'm very happy he's still a Celtic player
That Cole tackle on Frimpong should have seen him red carded
Still 4-1 win and three points, now hopefully the Huns drop points today, it's what they do
I left a message on MOI's cell phone, it went to voicemail, thought he might have answered it ;-)
HH

Exactly, none of us were happy the way we were playing and just hoping for a win today. Most of us felt relief when the third goal went in but some took that as a signal to moan again.
And some of us got up at 3 in the morning to watch it, and are still not moaning bastards ;-)
A good result, and some excellent football today
Catch you later on Bhoys & Ghirls
YNWA
HH

Oh how we needed that result.....Rogic was sublime.....ELLY showed he wanted it.....Broonie other than 1 or 2 slack passes played well and led by example.....but we simply have to learn to defend much better, especially set pieces.

Potential leg breaking high over the ball late tackles are only worthy of a yellow card in mibbery.....call it out Celtic...

Right, well done Celtic

Agreed, but that must be how the opposition feels abot Tom Rogic
I'm very happy he's still a Celtic player
That Cole tackle on Frimpong should have seen him red carded
Still 4-1 win and three points, now hopefully the Huns drop points today, it's what they do
I left a message on MOI's cell phone, it went to voicemail, thought he might have answered it ;-)
HH
Wonder if the Cole tackle will be a retrospective red card:unsure:

Oh how we needed that result.....Rogic was sublime.....ELLY showed he wanted it.....Broonie other than 1 or 2 slack passes played well and led by example.....but we simply have to learn to defend much better, especially set pieces.

Potential leg breaking high over the ball late tackles are only worthy of a yellow card in mibbery.....call it out Celtic...
ANOTHER simple mistake at the ludge

Back