Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Only saw first half we looked almost after the Dubai break quick pass and move 2 good goals better final ball and oor (it’s ma. Boax ) Lubos score wiz oan. Better than the crap o Turdsday.
more of the same please 3 points move on
Let’s see where it takes us hope the Bhoys all come back from Shityinternational duty
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I’m as happy as anyone that we won but the problems at the club run deep and and beating Motherwell doesn’t change that. Today gives us time to deal with them and in my view and in the view of many others that means a change in management, I don’t particularly care if people say I’m a moaner I’d say I’m looking at the bigger picture and have been consistent in my opinion.

I’m as happy as anyone
Naw yir no

HH 😞

Dont want to hear any moaning today , a 4 v 1 away win to Motherwell is always a good result under any circumstances and more so with the pressure the team and Lenny was under to deliver a result..Think when we get Julien back(after international break hopefully) then we will get tighter at the back, like we were last season..Only small moan , pingpong isnt a fullback and Corpus isnt a right winger..Tackle on Pingpong was a disgrace but typically Dallas, how did he see that as a yellow ?

Thr
Dont want to hear any moaning today , a 4 v 1 away win to Motherwell is always a good result under any circumstances and more so with the pressure the team and Lenny was under to deliver a result..Think when we get Julien back(after international break hopefully) then we will get tighter at the back, like we were last season..Only small moan , pingpong isnt a fullback and Corpus isnt a right winger..Tackle on Pingpong was a disgrace but typically Dallas, how did he see that as a yellow ?
Through Orangebastardyglesses.

HH 😱

Time to give Lenny and his family break for the next couple of weeks,make no bones about it Bhoys and Ghirls his family have suffered a lot more than we have.
This guy had to take home all the ranting and raving we as supporters dished out to him.
The guy has earned some if not all our respect back again so lets give him and his family wee break they have earned it as much if not more than us..

HH.

I’m as happy as anyone that we won but the problems at the club run deep and and beating Motherwell doesn’t change that. Today gives us time to deal with them and in my view and in the view of many others that means a change in management, I don’t particularly care if people say I’m a moaner I’d say I’m looking at the bigger picture and have been consistent in my opinion.

I’m as happy as anyone
Naw yea urnay , yes you are a moaner moan moan moan win lose or draw , the big picture is we won the day that’s all we could do unfortunately we didn’t play like the lions or Barca or fuck anyone but us🙈🙈 big picture come and join the real world

But the team is still not right!
Players like Calmac wasted out of position & tactics from midfield to defence is dodgy, same since start of season, massive spaces remain so easy 2 exploit.

Frimpong is being told to go up n wide! But who covers the massiv gaps?
Only reason why Bitton (like Duffy honest but ltd) did not look even worse Duffy 2day,
Motherwell r not up to much
&
Bitton just stays central makes no attempt 2 cover other areas.

Members online

Latest posts

Back