Motormouth

After the clown went chasing London' s bright lights his brain was permanently "Flaked ". Those who remember that time will also remember his relationship with the Cadbury's Flake girl. Didn't take her long to suss out his intellectual capabilities either. It was all down hill after that.

So Nicholas know what edouard going to.do never surprises me with his knowledge or lack of it he is legend in his own mind went to arsenal what did he win league cup Aberdeen scottish cup back to us sfa went to sky know more than anyone DICKHEAD
Pat people are dying from an illness this prick and the rest are an irrelevance in society just now, no-one is buyin sports gossip at this time and besides if we wanted to hear views and thoughts we have twitter as an example to share and express opinions, but thats all they are. Charlie should be at home getting some home schooling and the teacher should take away his crayon for the forseeable in case he eats it.

Last edited:
Nickerless the daft cunts Crass Biyd.
they Slaver what you wipe💩

HH 💩

This is called foot in your mouth disease wee Spiers hits a bullseye

Graham Spiers
@GrahamSpiers

·
12h

Tomorrow’s back page in The Times. Alastair Johnston believes any Celtic 2020 title triumph might require “an asterisk”. If I was a Rangers director I think I’d keep mum on titles that require “an asterisk”...

Face with tears of joy

Last edited:
So Nicholas know what edouard going to.do never surprises me with his knowledge or lack of it he is legend in his own mind went to arsenal what did he win league cup Aberdeen scottish cup back to us sfa went to sky know more than anyone DICKHEAD
Charlie sold his soul for English gold a long time ago. He’s a soup taking fud! That thinks everybody else is like him. Is he still styling himself on that other pricks prick bono?( I love U2 by the way but Paul Hewson is a gimp)

Brexit Bin
Flag of European Union
#NotMyBrexit
@BrexitBin

·
13h

Dominic Raab looked terrified at his press conference tonight, as if he just realised that Covid, the lockdown, the lack of equipment and what to do about Brexit are now all HIS responsibility.
View attachment 8469

Not surprised, this was the first time I'd even seen him and could never have told you he was foreign secretary, now hes the first deputy prime minister since nick Clegg and we all know how successful he was especially with a straw.

Not surprised, this was the first time I'd even seen him and could never have told you he was foreign secretary, now hes the first deputy prime minister since nick Clegg and we all know how successful he was especially with a straw.
He reminds me of Red Red a mammys boy who says whatever the party want him to say and has no moral compass to decide for himself if what he spouts is what he thinks himself. Thats whats dangerous in the money game, trump is paying an uqaualified (graduate in social sciences) opinionist to advise and take predence over an expert, an expert who is not towing the line and is not recommending Trumps untested covid drugs. Trump never met the shortages, full stop even if Obama had not replinshed stocks, Trump has been in office long enough to fufill the countries needs in supplies for a pandemic.
This is not a drill, you cannot now go back and finger point, Trump was informed he sat on this its on his watch he needs to go.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
-- Abraham Lincoln
Yeah because old champagne Charlie could have signed for Liverpool when they were the dominant force in Europe. Charlie chased the bright lights and the gear. What a fud! Imagine what you could have achieved Charlie if you weren’t as thick as the soup you take.

Here's another quote from Abraaam "Linkin"

"I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race"

Abraham Lincoln , 18/09/1858

Members online

Latest posts

Back