Moussa

DJBHOY

Brendan has confirmed interest.

This is a brutal window if he goes.

Worse off strikers and a shit defence could kill 10IAR

This is a classic example of how not to manage a transfer window. The board are on thin ice, we're not the gullibles in the city.

think the board lack ambition when taking the club forward to the next level all we need is a RB and CH and we would have a very good team

Heard that Celtic offered Moussa an extension to keep him until next summer. We’re better with him in the team

Sad to see him go but can’t stand in his way... provided we have an appropriate replacement. French Eddy has heaps of talent but needs another good striker to aid his development. Not keen on Shane Long but he’s played at a high level - think we could do better.

Would love Moussa to sign a new deal. In fact another couple of seasons with us (under Brendan) is probably the best thing he could do in terms of his development. The really big money will come in time for him but a wee two year extension on improved terms at the Hoops would be the best for player, club and supporters.
Ye just never know.

Heard that Celtic offered Moussa an extension to keep him until next summer. We’re better with him in the team

Up his wages if needs be, would be well worth it.
We the paying fans and typical not wealthy small shareholders are the ones who pay the players wages, not Lawell who needs reminding of that at next share holders meeting, needs reminding we pay his reported 1.167 million a year, (near 22.5 thousand a week every week of 52)

Think BR had plans for a new system with a front two of the Frenchmen, and it did look very lively early on before injuries to one or other.
Dembele is also a superb hold up player so can't be replaced with just a decent goal scorer.

Not keen on Shane Long but he’s played at a high level - think we could do better.
Me neither.
Shane Long is not a striker. Stats are not everything, but 1 goal in 5/ 6 games are his stats and he has got worse in last few years.
As a Ireland fan I don't want him playing for Ireland and Celtic are much more important in day to day life to me.

I'm hoping against likelihood as I loved watching Dembele, and would be a real shame if he goes now, but if he wants to go and for all we know it could be he wants to be back in France, then that is the way it is, he's been a excellent player for us overall.
But please not Shane Long regardless.

Sick - he was our Quality mark up front
10 in a row won’t happen lads - 7 was heaven - 8 ata push this year the way it’s looking.
Griff will get his unusual injury , then were up short creek
Wtf has happened !?

This will leave a big hole in the team with morale among supporters, management and players rock bottom.

The only question is who will be next to go?

Members online

Latest posts

Back