Moussa

Relaxed about it. Poor when fit last season apart from a couple of notable exceptions:cool:. I think he could have gone earlier but the board didn't want to spend the dosh:(

It's like lancing a boil now to be honest as Brendan alluded to on the training ground situation remove the poison before it spread further.

Relaxed about it. Poor when fit last season apart from a couple of notable exceptions:cool:. I think he could have gone earlier but the board didn't want to spend the dosh:(
You know you could be spot on there, wait until the last minute then tell us they had no time to find a replacement.

What ever your opinion on the guy who scored regular and terrorized sevco, the way this is / has panned out is a joke.

And this may bode negatively for our manager staying.

Think of this from his side.
Medias headlines suggesting he is not a man of his word (Dembele is a immature self centred youngster for that and his snide Brighton comments are gutter low regardless of supposed truth imo)
Let down this window with his basic targets identified.
No Dembele replacement likely! his red line before sale.

PL's scrooge wallet imo is to blame for much of this, he has messed with the last 3 decent managers.

Such bullshyte as well about how great PL is, based only on comparison to the deid club. Not many clubs go out of business just the really corrupt ones. Celtic is massive, PL never made it that way , we did! and it was massive in the past only held back because of corruption institutionalized anti-Irish racism and ignorant bigotry in Scotland.

But Sevco nor oaf taynor never managed or are influential enough to do any of this, Celtic PLC did, own goals when not even attacked.

Well that should guarantee big Peters bonus for another year,
you know the cost of heating his driveway doesn't come cheap.

Yep! How many Big Bonuses can one guy get, ffs! If Desmond doesn't trust Brendan then he'll be gone before long. There's only so much a man like Rodgers can take and what makes it worse is the fact that, compared to SPFL, there are far better jobs waiting him.

I believe that Gerrard arriving had given him new impetus and drive - now he looks frustrated and, even worse, bored with the whole set up.

I don't blame him atm!

went for a nap this afternoon, checked my phone and seen that Moussa was edging out the door in my post nap confusion I thought I'd travelled back to the 80's and 90's. Selling our greatest asset from under us and no replacement on the horizon.
If a player wishes to leave any club now then they can. Dembele has developed well but is very injury prone. Look at last season I think we got about 8 games out of him!

I am 63 years old lived through our 9 in a row and sevco's corrupt 9 in a row, followed the hoops since big Billy buried that header into the Dunfermline net in 65.
This will be our only chance of ever doing 10 in a row in fact probably the only chance any team will have and I have the opportunity to witness my team doing it.
2 months ago this looked odds on but not now, thanks to big Peter.

No offence but I couldn't care less that he's gone, if he is. Yeah, he was great WHEN he played but seemed more injury prone than most.

I've never come across a player who has been leaving every week since he joined! Jeez, even Larsson wasn't as sought after as much!
Also, if the board don't spend now then the ramifications will be severe.

Spot on
He's a player, signed a contract to play for Celtic, until 2020
Trouble is, these days, contracts mean nothing, other teams come in, agents want their whack and create turmoil within the clubs
Moussa Dembele was a great addition, but he was no Henrik
He's upsetting the team with his attitude, so "There's the door kid"
Thanks for the goals when you were healthy, but Celtic will be around a lot longer than Moussa Dembele
Hopefully, we manage to get the 3 points this weekend, in spite of some 'officials mistakes' and we can get of with the rest of the season and support those who still want to play for Celtic FC

Spot on
Trouble is, these days, contracts mean nothing, other teams come in, agents want their whack and create turmoil within the clubs
Thanks for the goals when you were healthy, but Celtic will be around a lot longer than Moussa Dembele
Hopefully, we manage to get the 3 points this weekend, in spite of some 'officials mistakes' and we can get of with the rest of the season and support those who still want to play for Celtic FC
Nail on the head

Sad to see him go great player for our club I hope Desmond slaps a few directors necks for making our club a laughing stock. Fuck it hail hail time to put the Huns back in they're box..

Sad to see him go great player for our club I hope Desmond slaps a few directors necks for making our club a laughing stock. Fuck it hail hail time to put the Huns back in they're box..

Unfortunately I doubt Desmond cares much at all, only time he was apparently moved to even lift a finger was when sevco board jumped up down all around him at Ronnies semi final penalties loss.
Desmond is into so many business and ventures, it's understandable from his point of view.

One thing re Dembele and people claiming he seemed to be more injury prone than most!

bit irrelevant now but the claim does not add up.

His match appearances in the last 2 seasons compare closely for example to even our Genuine Golden Bhoy KT.

think it is more that most of us accept that when he is playing and on form, he was a different class and missed when not available or on song, in denial and looking to convince ourselves he is no loss.

He's Gone, Go Griff and Eddie, but! this has been badly handled what ever way it is looked at and something is wrong at the club that this mercenary virus is now so obvious for a few.

Never been a fan of signing up has-been retired former EPL stars, imagine being a player at Celtic and hearing about the money they have earned.
Because these old stars are past it, you can forgive some of the more naïve ones thinking they are as good as the slow old Kolo fella for example and that they should be on similar mega bucks and before you know it, the spoiled brats start feeling sorry for themselves even imagine in their heads that they are somehow poor, scraping by only having several grand a week spare.

Money in the game is insane and obscene, more reason why words spoken and a culture of not 'promoting' the reality we are a selling club is so important.

As people have said, BR is not faultless, do not understand why he so often tells the press the obvious about wages being 3 or 4 times elsewhere!! He won't mean to but he is by default diminishing Celtic, point is the world knows the EPL is insane, he does not need to be promoting it.
He should be instead promoting the likes of KT and how money when enough is enough and more important things in a short life than sitting on a bench among other unused multi millionaire subs.

Last edited:
Spot on
Do you no what money rules! Greedy wannabes earning £10ks mores than any of us could ever dream of,,,,,, WE ARE THE PROBLEM..... We feed them via Sky, BT etc......... The problem is that we are supporters and with out us the game is fecked .....the Celtic board and Peter Lawell better remember that! 10IAR IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

sunday hunday fun day will tell us a lot, do we have the stomach for the fight do we want 10 IAR how do we go from double treble winners to this? The only danger to Celtic is from within....it us that is the biggest danger.....Time for the Celtic Family to regroup, believe in Brendan get behind the Bhoys and put the rodents back in the cage........Hail Hail

Players come, players go
It's the way of modern football
On to Sunday, without the distractions of "Will he stay or will he go"
We still have the team to beat them
HH All

Back