Moussaf mulumbu what's your opinion?

Kris Boyd says he's a poor signing for us so he's guaranteed to be an absolute boss.
Lost me at "Kris Boyd says..."Boydichenko would know about duds, he played with them for quite a while at Ibrox
Mulumba bossed it against us last year, I think he'll be a good addition to the squad
Welcome to Paradise, big man
COYBIG

Last edited:
Good player, when I saw him last season I thought he would be good for us. Happy with signing and looking forward to seeing him in the hoops.

He is a squad player who I'm sure will do that role well for a couple of years and maybe even push into being first team in a spell. I like him. Just wish we got him in 4 weeks earlier.

He is a squad player who I'm sure will do that role well for a couple of years and maybe even push into being first team in a spell. I like him. Just wish we got him in 4 weeks earlier.

It seems strange that with him being a free agent we didn’t get him in the door earlier in the window

An uninspired signing and felt a bit like signing for signing sake. But Mulumbu is a good signing for the Premiership and the other domestic competitions - a stand out for Killie last season and an integral part of Steve Clarke's brilliant work at Rugby Park.

Did well against us and obv scored that goal to win 1-0 at Rugby Park. Isn't a goalscoring midfielder - which we have a plethora of - Kouassi isn't doing it and so Mulumbu should come in as a back up to Ntcham and Brown. Two year deal so gives us time to look for a successor to Brown.

Would surely bring power strength and ability to stand up and not being bullied when we play teams whose physicality knocks us out of our stride playing him would allow ntcham to push forward to link up with forwards

He'll do well against the hammer throwing teams that tend to try the physical stuff against us
I'd like to see him alongside Ntcham, giving Broony a break after European nights
He's wearing a Celtic jersey, so I'll give him my support
COYBIG

Almost seems a bit of a vote of no confidence in Kouassi though. At least short term. The kid is 20 and really needs to be getting first team football if he's actually good enough.

Happy enough, decent player.
Gave one of the best welcome to Celtic interviews I have seen, seems very genuine and still wants to prove himself, so all the ingredients are there for a potential great signing for us.

A class act and will slot in when asked. He is clearly head and shoulders over Allan, Christie etc and will be a great addition to the squad. However there was only one Lubo!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Back