Moussaf mulumbu what's your opinion?

Happy enough, decent player.
Gave one of the best welcome to Celtic interviews I have seen, seems very genuine and still wants to prove himself, so all the ingredients are there for a potential great signing for us.
Thanks for that Jim. He comes across as very sound. Good interview.

Almost seems a bit of a vote of no confidence in Kouassi though. At least short term. The kid is 20 and really needs to be getting first team football if he's actually good enough.
Up to every player to stake their claim for a place
If he needs to hit the weights at the gym, or cardio, do it
The SPFL isn't for lightweights or pussies
I hope he comes good but at 20, guys like Forrest, McGregor, KT etc, all pushed through, mind you, different mindset from foreign players and Scots
In any case, Mulumbu. is a proven talent and I think he'll embrace the Celtic way and be a great signing

A class act and will slot in when asked. He is clearly head and shoulders over Allan, Christie etc and will be a great addition to the squad. However there was only one Lubo!!!!
I wouldn’t agree that he’s head and shoulders over Christie, I think this season we’ll see Christie make a good impact. Solid signing non the less and I think he’ll be a great back up to Broony. HH

Up to every player to stake their claim for a place
If he needs to hit the weights at the gym, or cardio, do it
The SPFL isn't for lightweights or pussies
I hope he comes good but at 20, guys like Forrest, McGregor, KT etc, all pushed through, mind you, different mindset from foreign players and Scots
In any case, Mulumbu. is a proven talent and I think he'll embrace the Celtic way and be a great signing
What really helped McGregor is that loan spell to the English Championship, I feel this would massively help Kouassi develop but if Brendan wants him here I’ve no argument with that as he has a better reputation of developing players than me ?

I've Seen some of the interview he's done with celtic tv and sounds right up for it. Hopefully during this international break he can get upto speed with the team and get settled in quickly. Just want to see him play already.??

Has impressed me with his humility and sense of what is required to be a successful Celtic player.

He has the ability to be a very good player for us. I think he very well may just get us and if that occurs we will lift him to heights he could only have dreamed of previously. We shall see

He's nowhere near the same kind of player Lubo was but?
Lubo was a one off, came in and was scoffed at by zombies and their management tea "He's too old never heard of him...etc"
How'd that work out for them ;-)
Apart from that, Lubo and Mulumbu are different players, Mulumbu brings much needed 'steel' to his game and that's what is needed to combat the physical teams in the league
Lubo was magic and hopefully, Mulumbu will become a much loved Cetlic legend, over the course of the coming seasons
HH

I've got a sneeky suspicion we might have another fan favourite on our hands! In his position I think he'll excel with us playing alongside some of the best players he has done in his career.

Members online

Latest posts

Back