Mouthing off for months, then Lenny comes on Super Scoreboard and he soils his Union Jack pants!

Mouthing off for months, then Lenny comes on Super Scoreboard and he soils his Union Jack pants!...Alex Rae’s Meek Response to Legendary Celtic boss Neil Lennon hints at his EBTainted Title Shame...latest from Niall J

Winning Captains- Would you be able to fire aff an e-mail or text to Spherical Planet to make sure all is well with him? Not heard from him for a wee while. It's a wee bit worrying given everything that's going on. Thanks

Aye, and Rae is as good a pundit as he was footballer! Having never listened to Radio Clyde (and I have no intention of ever trying it nowadays even over the internet) I wasn't aware that this has-been/never-was was still a thing until about a year ago. I had completely forgotten that he had ever existed and then suddenly he is everywhere spouting off non-stop sevoc-flavoured pish that is beyond embaressing. I can't understand why he gets a job as he is trully awful (throw in Boyd, Commons, Derek Twentystone, Walker, Nicholas, Provan, Craigan, etc, as Scottish football coverage really is abysmal).

Seriously though, when did this blood-sucking undead leech become such a bluenose-biased mouthpiece for our sport?

Aye, and Rae is as good a pundit as he was footballer! Having never listened to Radio Clyde (and I have no intention of ever trying it nowadays even over the internet) I wasn't aware that this has-been/never-was was still a thing until about a year ago. I had completely forgotten that he had ever existed and then suddenly he is everywhere spouting off non-stop sevoc-flavoured pish that is beyond embaressing. I can't understand why he gets a job as he is trully awful (throw in Boyd, Commons, Derek Twentystone, Walker, Nicholas, Provan, Craigan, etc, as Scottish football coverage really is abysmal).

Seriously though, when did this blood-sucking undead leech become such a bluenose-biased mouthpiece for our sport?

His face is only fit for radio anyway.

THey got rid of johnstone as only dolphins could understand his high pitched screeching when oldco died plus he couldnt understand the club n company argument
They picked Rae ,,,fk knows must be they needed someone who could speak on the same level as the sevco fans , Dunderheid fergushon ,bawwy 8s brother was helping out for a while
The whole of scottish football coverage is filled with absolute roasters and from the outside looking in the rest of the world must think what we live in a semi illiterate country
You really have to look at the top of the media platforms who employ these fkwits and ask what made these folk stand outs for the job

Richard Gordon ,Jim Spence and sometimes Willie Millar i could listen to on the wireless and thats about it , never listen to phone ins a waste of time

Rae is your typical Hun mouth off when not challenged but put it up to them and the cower away,rae,Boyd and Ferguson's only trophies were got with a now defunct club through cheating,these tramps are cowards with no shame fuck the lot of the scumbags their hurt is unreal long may it continue

Members online

No members online now.

Back