Music

Nice one Maria, love the thread, my 3 fav things in life my family, my team and my music, heres 10 tunes from my most recent playlist,
The Clash Bankrobber
Marlena Shaw California Soul
Buena Vista Social Club Chan Chan
JJ Cale Don't go to strangers
Talking Heads Cities
The Bryan Jonestown Massacre Anemone
Kruder + Dorfmeister + Depeche Mode Useless
Sly + The Family Stone Everybody is a star
Chairmen of the board Finders Keepers
Linten Kwesi Johnson Five night of bleeding
I hope this thread runs into double figure pages, I'm hoping for a few new tunes to head in my direction, keep them coming folks
Some cool tunes there B! Was listening to dread beat and blood only the other night. "We carry dynamite in our teeth" The clash song I go to most often would be "straight to hell"

I only have the poet and the roots lp plus forces of victory and lkj in dub but I did get to see him once, in London circa 80-81
Thanks for the inspiration mate, just listening to independent intavenshan right now, a good auld militant tune, fite dem back is another belter on that album

Thanks for the inspiration mate, just listening to independent intavenshan right now, a good auld militant tune, fite dem back is another belter on that album
"Smash there brains in, cos they ain't got nuthin in dem" is that the one? The dynamite in the teeth is, I've remembered, from all we doin is defendin not 5 nights.

"Smash there brains in, cos they ain't got nuthin in dem" is that the one? The dynamite in the teeth is, I've remembered, from all we doin is defendin not 5 nights.
Yeah man, independent intavenshan and fight them back are both on the forces of viktry album, a belter of an album but I still prefer dread beat n blood

Nice one Maria, love the thread, my 3 fav things in life my family, my team and my music, heres 10 tunes from my most recent playlist,
The Clash Bankrobber
Marlena Shaw California Soul
Buena Vista Social Club Chan Chan
JJ Cale Don't go to strangers
Talking Heads Cities
The Bryan Jonestown Massacre Anemone
Kruder + Dorfmeister + Depeche Mode Useless
Sly + The Family Stone Everybody is a star
Chairmen of the board Finders Keepers
Linten Kwesi Johnson Five night of bleeding
I hope this thread runs into double figure pages, I'm hoping for a few new tunes to head in my direction, keep them coming folks

Why thank you B, the tunes get you through a lot eh?

I was into hip hop then rave but always fleetwood mac, floyd, otis, elvis etc

I have a very eclectic taste in music but appreciate theres some i’ve not heard. MD and Boab put stuff up for me to listen too and some of its really good.

Recognise a couple of yours.

Magic pal. Like your good self i’m always up for more.

HH pal ?

like all sort's of music,60's in particular and sometimes ah like this

How very apt foe you, Michael. ;)

One of our Celtic blog friends, Dannymcgrain has asked me to say that he loves listening to Pink Floyd (Money), Master blaster (jammin) Stevie Wonder, I am the resurrection, Stone Roses, living joy living joy, the good rebel, Noel Gallagher and Something inside so strong, Labi Siffre.

Gaun yersel Danny and all the very best. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back