My day.

Lubos left peg

Every saturday I take my little girls to their street dance in woking. While they dance I grab a coffee and if it's nice a sit outside.
Today there were 3 guys outside the shopping centre handing out leaflets. I didnt know what the leaflets were but some people were being a bit rude as they walked past. I was being a bit nosey so walked over to see what the leaflets were. As I approached I saw a lady rip the leaflet and walk off, she didnt read it. Took it and ripped it. The guy smiled and carried on handing out leaflet. I took one "extremism and islam"....as the man handed it to me he apologised. Bit odd, I thought. Anyway I sat on the wall and read it. It was a leaflet speaking about how Islam is not a religion of hate. It had quotes from prominent members of the faith and quotes from the qur'an. As I was reading, some english moron wearing his camo jacket stopped and asked me what the "paki" was handing out. The guy handing out the leaflet never heard this but walked over and did the same thing, handed leaflet and apologised....the moron said "it's about time you people started apologising".....fucking idiot. I told the moron and the muslim guy that he had no need to apologise for nutters killing people. I dont apologise when a Christian commits a crime and I told the moron that he doesnt apologise when some far right racist commits a crime so why should this guy have to stand out in the town centre on a saturday apologising to people. The moron walked off. I spoke with the muslim guy. I explained that I wasnt religious. He explained that him and his friends dont know what else to do. They are constantly abused. Their kids are abused. He explained he isn't violent. He is just a normal guy that feels like the country that he was born in hates him and his family because they are muslim...today I felt sad. I wish the guy, his friends and family the best of luck. I finished the convo by apologising to him for they way he is treated.

Thanks for reading. Just had to get that off my chest 🍀🍀🍀
Explain the next time this is how Irish Catholics are treated and the only reason is also their faith nothing else. And also that they did this worldwide, however, the time is coming when change is enivitable and people are fed up with agitators , morons and preachers of doom. Let them know they are not alone and that in your eyes they are most welcome to enjoy the oxygen of life.

Good for you, Lubo. Ever since Cheeto Benito was elected here, we've had many hate incidents here. I am not shy about shutting these clowns down, and I have had a couple of chances, unfortunately, to do so on tough guys picking on hijab-wearing women (seems to always be women). Keep up the good fight!

Lived down there for 10 years in London and 2 years in Surrey. I know exactly what its like mate. 99.99 % of muslims are the most friendly genuine people you could ever meet. Welcoming, tolerant politically aware.
My mother in law has this thing where she says when something happens. 'that'll be another Mohammed then Niall. Bet you are glad you left'. Granted she's older and you have to respect the seperation from the reality of it as she lives in Shropshire. But I said to her what if I said 'that's another Jesus' every time a right wing militant blew up a school in the US, sadly she thinks I'm an apologist only saved because I left London.
Thats what your up against Lubo. Old school thinking bereft of genuine integration. I loved almost every muslim i've ever worked with or met. Some people just need to talk like you did.

Brexit,a vote for engerlish nationalism, encouraged the shite,that is fascism,tommy robinson,racism,niggle farage,islamophobia boakis johnson tae float to the top of the cesspit,it's stink is getting stronger up here,keep up the good fight Lubo, but i fear we are too far down the road now!

ye can tell they're intellectually sound, well adjusted individuals, one with an engerlund top and one with an Argentine t-shirt!!!!!!

I fell out a tree today

Funny how all bigoted rascists always think the next white person holds the same views,yet when confronted they either wilt or rant a load of bollox and scurry away

I had one at my last hospital appointment he didn't want one those folk he wanted a white nurse , a total twat with an england top and residing in Dumbarton ,ignorant twat doesnt realize his consultants from sri lanka

When I was down south we had an opticians business and most of the free lance optometrists that we employed were Muslims, totally committed to their faith which I always admired, but also hard working, gentle, caring, professional people who lived a "good" life. I'm honoured to have met and worked with them.
As usual hatred of any religion comes from those who celebrate ignorance and have no shortage of stupidity.
My best mate in high school was of Indian descent, fucking great guy. When I was at college we were walking through Falkirk one day minding our own business and some prick walked passed us and muttered "paki bastard" I was a pretty decent boxer at the time and really though the right thing to do was to punch fuck out of the arsehole, but my mate looked at me with a wee smile as if to say "I don't mind it's OK"
I can't imagine the shite that some people have to go through in this country, well done for standing up for what's right Lubo mate.

Every saturday I take my little girls to their street dance in woking. While they dance I grab a coffee and if it's nice a sit outside.
Today there were 3 guys outside the shopping centre handing out leaflets. I didnt know what the leaflets were but some people were being a bit rude as they walked past. I was being a bit nosey so walked over to see what the leaflets were. As I approached I saw a lady rip the leaflet and walk off, she didnt read it. Took it and ripped it. The guy smiled and carried on handing out leaflet. I took one "extremism and islam"....as the man handed it to me he apologised. Bit odd, I thought. Anyway I sat on the wall and read it. It was a leaflet speaking about how Islam is not a religion of hate. It had quotes from prominent members of the faith and quotes from the qur'an. As I was reading, some english moron wearing his camo jacket stopped and asked me what the "paki" was handing out. The guy handing out the leaflet never heard this but walked over and did the same thing, handed leaflet and apologised....the moron said "it's about time you people started apologising".....fucking idiot. I told the moron and the muslim guy that he had no need to apologise for nutters killing people. I dont apologise when a Christian commits a crime and I told the moron that he doesnt apologise when some far right racist commits a crime so why should this guy have to stand out in the town centre on a saturday apologising to people. The moron walked off. I spoke with the muslim guy. I explained that I wasnt religious. He explained that him and his friends dont know what else to do. They are constantly abused. Their kids are abused. He explained he isn't violent. He is just a normal guy that feels like the country that he was born in hates him and his family because they are muslim...today I felt sad. I wish the guy, his friends and family the best of luck. I finished the convo by apologising to him for they way he is treated.
Good on ye mate👍

Spent A lot of time working in England 24yrs on & off maintaining the National Grid, hated right wing racists with a passion. ALWAYS enjoyed shutting them up with, 100% English yeeve been pumped by the Romans & everything that invaded ever since.

Spent 4yrs working in London rented a Annex of an Iranian couple, I had a young family back home I missed them something terrible, they put a phone line in for me, there was always a meal in the oven no matter what shift I was on, it was the start of a friendship that would see our oldest children get married 17yrs ago.

so when I see right wing fucknuggets in the street, I have no problem getting right in their faces & telling them tae go Fuck themselves.

Well said everyone
No time for any racist, or bigoted crap
Just the other day an NHL coach was fired, due to calling a player the 'N' word
Don't know about anyone else, but coach or not,he'd have gotten a belt on the jaw, if he'd talked to one my team mates like that
Good for you Lubo, Hoopy and the rest, no wonder the world is so fucked up, with all the hate in the world
As for that wee zombie wearing the England shirt and spouting shite about Indy, fuck him, he'd be getting a beating
In fact he should be beaten over the head, with the fat fuck, who's with him
Bless each and every one of you, who stand up for what is right
HH

Last edited:
Well said everyone
No time for any racist, or bigoted crap
Just the other day an NHL coach was fire, due to calling a player the 'N' word
Don't know about anyone else, but coach or not,he'd have gotten a belt on the jaw, if he'd talked to one my team mates like that
Good for you Lubo, Hoopy and the rest, no wonder the world is so fucked up, with all the hate in the world
As for that wee zombie wearing the England shirt and spouting shite about Indy, fuck him, he'd be getting a beating
In fact he should be beaten over the head, with the fat fuck with him
Bless each and every one of you who stand upfor what is right
HH
Hail Hail D, it's gettin phuqin rancid over here wi'this brexit pish,even the "impartial" BBC is gettin called oot fur givin the boris an easy ride,when the state broadcaster takes sides, well, that's a rocky fuckin road !

Fuxake! a terrorist attack in London,5 people stabbed in London,2 poor souls died, thank god the other 3 will be ok,but the boris is blaming the labour party!!!! there are no depths the right won't sink to, to score political points, the very same phuqers who cut police numbers by 20,000, and they claim labour is "soft" on terrorism!!!!!!! phuqin narrative

Hail Hail D, it's gettin phuqin rancid over here wi'this brexit pish,even the "impartial" BBC is gettin called oot fur givin the boris an easy ride,when the state broadcaster takes sides, well, that's a rocky fuckin road !
The "impartial" BBC have been anything but - their biased reporting on IndieRef was a disgrace. They behaved like a KGB dictated to state broadcaster rather than a media.

Anything rancid for the last 6 years has been mostly one way from the Pro-Unionists belittling us.

so when I see right wing fucknuggets in the street, I have no problem getting right in their faces & telling them tae go Fuck themselves.

Right on, TartanTim!

I'll see your Kevin Bridges (he's great, by the way) video and raise you one Big Yin video, Michael . . .

I've been thinking about this all day, ever since Lubo posted this, and I think it's important to bring this up. If you ever watch Ntcham, Elhamed, and Elyounoussi on the field before a game, they pray, eyes closed, heads bowed, hands facing up. To me, that speaks volumes on inclusion: Excellent Muslim players suiting up and playing for a club founded by a Marist brother.

Here in the "leftie" circles I occupy in the States, I hit the "privilige trifecta" -- I'm white, male, and straight -- and we feel, generally speaking, it's our duty to speak up for people who are "not as privileged" -- people of colour, of a different nationality, of a different sexuality, etc. A friend of mine in Southern California puts it this way: "Are you going to use your privilege for good, or for awesome?" And it remains that if someone harasses other because of any of those reasons (colour, nationality, sexuality), you should stand up for them.

You did good, Lubo and TartanTim -- I don't think that can be emphasized enough -- and it goes without saying that this includes standing up for those who are victims of sectarianism as well.

I'll get off the soapbox now . . . .

Members online

Latest posts

Back