My new find.

Weedocbhoy60

I have recently discovered Innis and Gunn barrel aged beer. An excellent beer in a bottle. Tasty Tasty it's very very Tasty.
So bhoys and ghirls what beverage put a ? on your face?

Been drinking Guinness for so long now, more than one of any other beer usually ends in the tex ritter. ?

Reactions: Ray
I have recently discovered Innis and Gunn barrel aged beer. An excellent beer in a bottle. Tasty Tasty it's very very Tasty.
So bhoys and ghirls what beverage put a ? on your face?

My drinking habits have been somewhat curtailed over the past few years

I started drinking lager over 40 years ago but tried Guinness and despite initial reservations stuck with it and acquired the taste

G&T is probably is my go to drink of choice these days along with a nice glass of South African white ?

HH?

My drinking habits have been somewhat curtailed over the past few years

I started drinking lager over 40 years ago but tried Guinness and despite initial reservations stuck with it and acquired the taste

G&T is probably is my go to drink of choice these days along with a nice glass of South African white ?

HH?
not to disparage a man's choice of tipple you understand, but I would recommend a nice Chilean Sauv Blanc. Pora py'a if you can find it. About £7-8 a bottle and Tasty Tasty don't taste like bran flakes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back