My new find.

My drinking habits have been somewhat curtailed over the past few years

I started drinking lager over 40 years ago but tried Guinness and despite initial reservations stuck with it and acquired the taste

G&T is probably is my go to drink of choice these days along with a nice glass of South African white ?

HH?

Same story here. My beer consumption has declined rapidly. Back in the day we would meet at 12.30 before the game, have 5/6 pints before, a couple after, then we would go to the inlaws at night and I would have six cans of Stella and couple of gins. I couldn’t even attempt that now. And if I did I would be in an induced coma until Wednesday.

Gin and wine mostly for me now, with a few of my beloved malts every now and again. I can still keep up with the best of them for one night, but the price to be paid is severe. Still do it when my sons are over, but by fuck, am I like a bust baw for days.

Same story here. My beer consumption has declined rapidly. Back in the day we would meet at 12.30 before the game, have 5/6 pints before, a couple after, then we would go to the inlaws at night and I would have six cans of Stella and couple of gins. I couldn’t even attempt that now. And if I did I would be in an induced coma until Wednesday.

Gin and wine mostly for me now, with a few of my beloved malts every now and again. I can still keep up with the best of them for one night, but the price to be paid is severe. Still do it when my sons are over, but by fuck, am I like a bust baw for days.
After 25 days off it I've had a "lost weekend" . Sitting at my computer shaking like a leaf. I'd say I'll be ok by Wednesday. Just can't hack it......

Back