My Profile

metabolism's a bitch TET,is there a homeopathic alternative
probably but I lost half my body weight last time walking and controlled diet, this time I won't snap on the last hurdle.

took a while experimenting with alternative diversions. I know the path, I just know it starts with putting on my walking boots for 2 hours every morning and im nearly ready to take the bigger jaunts. my legs are getting stronger and my stretching isn't making me dizzy or faint. and this time I don't drink at all, so it will be easier I think and I won't forget how bad obesity is this time. no sir. I aint gonna be fat ever again when I shift it this time.

I was on a mission to top myself with junk food bout 4 years ago, the diabetic hallucinations where nasty, tripping on fast food, but yeah im back on the ball, but slowly does it.

you know your no well when you actually want to die rather than wake up. Been there, but maybe that makes me helpful to people when imm fit as fiddle again, who knows. prolly try drive me to fast food suicide again but hey I beat that demon twice now, this time I know the way out better at the last turning option hahaha
you keep doin whit yer doin TET,ye'v pulled me through dark times with your faith and your words,when i've had heavy doses of the phuqit's,the song said,suicide is painless,well that ai'nt feckin true!!!! you hang in there TET,we're here fur ye,noo where did ah put that stella!

you keep doin whit yer doin TET,ye'v pulled me through dark times with your faith and your words,when i've had heavy doses of the phuqit's,the song said,suicide is painless,well that ai'nt feckin true!!!! you hang in there TET,we're here fur ye,noo where did ah put that stella!
sometimes it needs a dark night or two to spot the light and its beauty that seemed long lost

I’m a techno numpty and don’t know how to look at a profile I don’t even think I’ve got one not that I would know. Don’t do Facebook or twitter or as I call it arsebook and twatter and predictive text scares me. I’ve no idea what I’ve sent sometimes. My friends have finally got me to use what’s app. But I’m very hit and miss with it and still send the wrong text to the wrong people. It’s all too much for my wee brain ??

I’m a techno numpty and don’t know how to look at a profile I don’t even think I’ve got one not that I would know. Don’t do Facebook or twitter or as I call it arsebook and twatter and predictive text scares me. I’ve no idea what I’ve sent sometimes. My friends have finally got me to use what’s app. But I’m very hit and miss with it and still send the wrong text to the wrong people. It’s all too much for my wee brain ??

Very dangerous to send wrong texts to the wrong folk as I know from experience. :confused:

Back