Mystic Mike's Insider Scooperstore

26+6=1

No doubt you were all amazed at the quality of my sources when I posted this thread mere hours before the departure of Compper was announced.
https://celticnoise.com/threads/compper-stomper.4735/
This was merely the foreshadowing of what was to come!
My blog will have the most insidiest insider info and you will be granted the privilege of access for a mere £10 per article! Comments will cost £5 and you can like a post for only £2.50!
What about ads you say? I'm glad you asked, for there will be such ads and woe betide those who try to access with an active adblocker; for they will receive more than a popup.
If anyone tries to cut and paste my content to claim as their own their hard drives will be wiped as well as all the hard drives of all their Facebook friends-thanks Jayden K Smith.
All other blogs will be inferior and I will devote no more than 85% of my articles to insulting other bloggers.
Watch this space!

No doubt you were all amazed at the quality of my sources when I posted this thread mere hours before the departure of Compper was announced.
https://celticnoise.com/threads/compper-stomper.4735/
This was merely the foreshadowing of what was to come!
My blog will have the most insidiest insider info and you will be granted the privilege of access for a mere £10 per article! Comments will cost £5 and you can like a post for only £2.50!
What about ads you say? I'm glad you asked, for there will be such ads and woe betide those who try to access with an active adblocker; for they will receive more than a popup.
If anyone tries to cut and paste my content to claim as their own their hard drives will be wiped as well as all the hard drives of all their Facebook friends-thanks Jayden K Smith.
All other blogs will be inferior and I will devote no more than 85% of my articles to insulting other bloggers.
Watch this space!

If I kiss your ass can I still get a chance to guess the password?

Can I offer my services as an ever wiser more insidier insider who has first comment on every article. I guarantee to validate your crazy claims and scathingly dismiss any dissent. Or will you just be creating a second user and doing it yourself ?

Can I offer my services as an ever wiser more insidier insider who has first comment on every article. I guarantee to validate your crazy claims and scathingly dismiss any dissent. Or will you just be creating a second user and doing it yourself ?
Only one? I have a whole stable full of them on my estate on The Riviera.

Members online

Latest posts

Back