Narrow Margins Loom for Lennon’s Legacy

Celtic By Numbers

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/narrow-margins-loom-for-lennons-legacy/

The winter break affords the space for a mid term report. Starting with the gaffer, where are Celtic?

By any traditional football KPIs the team is in great shape. When Celtic are good they are great but when they are bad they are awful. Additionally, an “all in” opponent has a canny on field strategy.

Lennon’s margins are slight despite the stellar fundamentals.

We are doing great this season IMO...The huns position is false and they are punching way above their weight....come March, all will settle down and true positions will be realised

We are doing great this season IMO...The huns position is false and they are punching way above their weight....come March, all will settle down and true positions will be realised
I wish I could agree with this, but I don't. They have improved with loans and going all in. We or I should say, Lawell, has hoped we would have enough. Well, the last two games have shown that was a miscalculation. No back up striker, no competition for Forrest, Johnstone being too frail in a fight, no CB cover and the left back berth being vulnerable has us on the back foot. We need to act. If Shved isn't an option we need a new winger. We need a CB, a LB, the wee Ivory Coast lad, and a striker who doesn't wear clown shoes.

I wish I could agree with this, but I don't. They have improved with loans and going all in. We or I should say, Lawell, has hoped we would have enough. Well, the last two games have shown that was a miscalculation. No back up striker, no competition for Forrest, Johnstone being too frail in a fight, no CB cover and the left back berth being vulnerable has us on the back foot. We need to act. If Shved isn't an option we need a new winger. We need a CB, a LB, the wee Ivory Coast lad, and a striker who doesn't wear clown shoes.
You are 100% correct mate,,sure it is all loans which has put them where they are today and anybody who thinks they will be brushed aside by the squad we have now is sadly mistaken..
We need to strengthen in the areas you mentioned..
We cant go to Livingstone with Johnstone and Forrest in the line-up,,they will be posted missing from the first whistle...
We have spent roughly £4m on Shved and Taylor and so far they have not had a fair crack of the whip,,
From what I have seen of Taylor he has not set the heather on fire but he has been ok,,I cant say that about Bolingoli,,great going forward but forgets the way back..
We only get one bite at 9 IAR so we better make sure it is a big bite or there will definitely not be 10 IAR..

HH.

You are 100% correct mate,,sure it is all loans which has put them where they are today and anybody who thinks they will be brushed aside by the squad we have now is sadly mistaken..
We need to strengthen in the areas you mentioned..
We cant go to Livingstone with Johnstone and Forrest in the line-up,,they will be posted missing from the first whistle...
We have spent roughly £4m on Shved and Taylor and so far they have not had a fair crack of the whip,,
From what I have seen of Taylor he has not set the heather on fire but he has been ok,,I cant say that about Bolingoli,,great going forward but forgets the way back..
We only get one bite at 9 IAR so we better make sure it is a big bite or there will definitely not be 10 IAR..

HH.

We need to see the reality. They win their game in hand they go top. That should never been allowed to happen. But, we kinda knew it would with our leadership of dithering, cheapskate shitebags. If Lawell doesn't step up he will be forced to fuck off if we give up 9.

Members online

Latest posts

Back