Nasty Nicola doing her best

Celtic are saying all the rest of squad including coaches have tested negative. Not sure that will wash with the SFA. That said, how do we know if this is relative to the Dubai trip? No matter what it's open season on us🙁
Good point stevie its something like 10 days before symptoms appear I think is it? Probably caught it in the dressing rooms of some new club.

It had been pre-planned and even with full lockdown measures being reintroduced Celtic obviously werent going to pay for all that then not go at the last minute. That might come out of Peter's bonus pocket. Shudder at the thought
Why not winter? Haven't we wasted enough money on dross, we are starting to turn into a club that likes to waste money on useless ventures

This new type virus is running riot....I know it was all pre planned etc......but I still think it was wrong for us to go........again...Why take the Risk.....They did, and now have to face the shit :(
Was a very reckless thing to do with everyone else stuck indoors and looks out of touch and sync with the Celtic supporters and the country and that's surprising Celtic being out of sync with the rest of us. Not 🤬

Celtic are saying all the rest of squad including coaches have tested negative. Not sure that will wash with the SFA. That said, how do we know if this is relative to the Dubai trip? No matter what it's open season on us🙁

Incubation period for the virus can be up to 14 days Steviebhoy, meaning the virus can be undetectable to testing during those 14 days, so any negative test within that period especially early on is not confirmation that someone definitely isn't infected. Think we're looking at a postponement of at least 1 game possibly 2. :(

Incubation period for the virus can be up to 14 days Steviebhoy, meaning the virus can be undetectable to testing during those 14 days, so any negative test within that period especially early on is not confirmation that someone definitely isn't infected. Think we're looking at a postponement of at least 1 game possibly 2. :(
Most definitely shadow, can this clusterfuck of a season get any worse now

Members online

Latest posts

Back