NATCHO NOVO

Ray

Apparently Novo has posted on the sevco news ,that the sfa, and Scottish press is run by Celtic, every day now there is more crap coming out, social media is good ,but it is shit, when junk like this is aired,!!!!! This delusional we turd is what they are all, about,honesty it is laughable if it was not serious, the deluded will absorb every word ,give me strength,fck sake ,hh

Apparently Novo has posted on the sevco news ,that the sfa, and Scottish press is run by Celtic, every day now there is more crap coming out, social media is good ,but it is shit, when junk like this is aired,!!!!! This delusional we turd is what they are all, about,honesty it is laughable if it was not serious, the deluded will absorb every word ,give me strength,fck sake ,hh
Apparently on an interview this morning Trainer was paranoia personified, trying to deflect from the comments from slippy re their title challenge, seemingly at the end he calls for a boycott of fee paying to the BBC, don’t pay the licence fee,he said ? It’s getting to them !!!! hh

Actually make a better case for people who stste Celtic are paranoid this is the gift that keeps giving, although the craftiness is that it is on twitter and allows the media to put it up as not our story and a free hit to put out a story which would be laughed at,. The damage to be done from this is to feed the orcs with more deladomol as it is in need of topping up considering the poor form they have shown and the need to rely on favours from their friends. All this deflection does is give ammo to Radio Clyde to state see it is all fans blaming each other. Clever media if you like your moonbeams with extra portions of deladomol.
Real fans dont read this pish. Big Boyd you are not born a bigot, but you learn it at the ludge Boydie

Actually make a better case for people who stste Celtic are paranoid this is the gift that keeps giving, although the craftiness is that it is on twitter and allows the media to put it up as not our story and a free hit to put out a story which would be laughed at,. The damage to be done from this is to feed the orcs with more deladomol as it is in need of topping up considering the poor form they have shown and the need to rely on favours from their friends. All this deflection does is give ammo to Radio Clyde to state see it is all fans blaming each other. Clever media if you like your moonbeams with extra portions of deladomol.
Real fans dont read this pish. Big Boyd you are not born a bigot, but you learn it at the ludge Boydie
True enough boab,hh

I hope the soup takers n the bigotsnever know a moment of peace throughout the rest of their natural’s.

Oops. Most didnae ?

The psychopath tricks

Rule 1 Accuse outwardly of what you are doingor have done. Blame someone else for acts committed then get people to apologise for the insult of even thinking the psychopath could ever have been the real criminals.

Rule 2 Pre-empt the attack by putting your sociopathic minions on high alert, with loud cries of foul play that is actually happening, but happening and happened under a whole different context. If you control the press get them to apologise to you. That way you are now in upper hand but rather than have full investigation of the things psychopathic master have been accused say lets move on, now that we have shown that we are the victims. We just want it to stop and get back to fair balanced accurate news about the psychopaths.

Rule 3 If the psychopaths still under accusation and lets move on not an option see rule 1

And thats why Huns means narcissistic human beings right up spectrum to full blown psychopaths. Aberdeen have never been accused of being huns despite being very very protestant dominated club along with nearly every other Scottish club who are dominated by protestant fans apart from few who subscribe to hun activities and hun behaviours which are nefarious and clandestine and involve manipulation through subversion and infiltration of the corridors of power working to secret agreements and secret agendas.

Orangemen are avery special type of Hun the y are the equivalent of the Brown shirts in Nazi PArty they are the clandestine but overt fascist element of the hidden secret club. They have an agenda to maintain sociopathic damage and keep things extremely biased through fear and intimidation. They also have a monolpoy of violence often protected by the state under guise of national pride. But in case of Orange national pride for a non national government that victimises sub colonies for the purpose of divide and rule.

You ever watch the Brave heart well see anybody who fights for the english but really claim to love Scotland in that movie. Well they are the equivalent of the orange order. Subversion of their own people for status to foreign entity and since they are really traitors the psychopaths call them loyal.

Reverse psychology the art of a psychopath but they see themsleves as just good managers.
Lies
Superficial
Violent
Glib
Shameless
Impulsive
Debt driven spending
Unaccountable
Unsustainable
Untransparent
Projecting
Conniving
Unrepentant
Ruthless
Vitriolic
Unabashed
Manipulative
Risk seeking

and all the rest of the psychopthic traits i cant remember off the top of my nut.

They could all be applied to the Orange culture
Could all be related to the Attila model for his huns

Thats why Rangers and now Sevco are called Huns

Protestants are not huns
And huns are not protestants

Although like all nutters (protestants who think they can be in secret clubs) they think they are the same thing or at least thats their defense mechanism to deflect away from their failing in life.

Its impossible to be devout protestant and aslo a member of secret nefarious organistion because protestants are people who take the bible seriously and it quite clearly states in the bible you should not have any secret oaths to secret people but to god alone.

This my opinion only but its based on scripture

So if you are a protestant who thinks i call you a hun through your faith then your wrong.

If I call you a hun its because your actions are not the actions of a man of faith.

“I say to you, ‘Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King’” (vv. 34–35).

- Matthew 5:33–37

Last edited:

You couldn't make this shite up He rambles on about inaccuracies hypocracy and fairness

This is the walloper who was Sports Editor at the Daily Hun when they had THUGS AND THIEVES posted all over their from t page with MJALLBY VALGAEREN AND PETTA"s mugshots claiming to have stolen a Hack's camera

That was December 2002 and when the Rag's circulation really started to plummet

Wouldn't recognise Honesty if he went looking for it with a fuckin' Flashlight

HH?

The psychopath tricks

Rule 1 Accuse outwardly of what you are doingor have done. Blame someone else for acts committed then get people to apologise for the insult of even thinking the psychopath could ever have been the real criminals.

Rule 2 Pre-empt the attack by putting your sociopathic minions on high alert, with loud cries of foul play that is actually happening, but happening and happened under a whole different context. If you control the press get them to apologise to you. That way you are now in upper hand but rather than have full investigation of the things psychopathic master have been accused say lets move on, now that we have shown that we are the victims. We just want it to stop and get back to fair balanced accurate news about the psychopaths.

Rule 3 If the psychopaths still under accusation and lets move on not an option see rule 1

And thats why Huns means narcissistic human beings right up spectrum to full blown psychopaths. Aberdeen have never been accused of being huns despite being very very protestant dominated club along with nearly every other Scottish club who are dominated by protestant fans apart from few who subscribe to hun activities and hun behaviours which are nefarious and clandestine and involve manipulation through subversion and infiltration of the corridors of power working to secret agreements and secret agendas.

Orangemen are avery special type of Hun the y are the equivalent of the Brown shirts in Nazi PArty they are the clandestine but overt fascist element of the hidden secret club. They have an agenda to maintain sociopathic damage and keep things extremely biased through fear and intimidation. They also have a monolpoy of violence often protected by the state under guise of national pride. But in case of Orange national pride for a non national government that victimises sub colonies for the purpose of divide and rule.

You ever watch the Brave heart well see anybody who fights for the english but really claim to love Scotland in that movie. Well they are the equivalent of the orange order. Subversion of their own people for status to foreign entity and since they are really traitors the psychopaths call them loyal.

Reverse psychology the art of a psychopath but they see themsleves as just good managers.
Lies
Superficial
Violent
Glib
Shameless
Impulsive
Debt driven spending
Unaccountable
Unsustainable
Untransparent
Projecting
Conniving
Unrepentant
Ruthless
Vitriolic
Unabashed
Manipulative
Risk seeking

and all the rest of the psychopthic traits i cant remember off the top of my nut.

They could all be applied to the Orange culture
Could all be related to the Attila model for his huns

Thats why Rangers and now Sevco are called Huns

Protestants are not huns
And huns are not protestants

Although like all nutters (protestants who think they can be in secret clubs) they think they are the same thing or at least thats their defense mechanism to deflect away from their failing in life.

Its impossible to be devout protestant and aslo a member of secret nefarious organistion because protestants are people who take the bible seriously and it quite clearly states in the bible you should not have any secret oaths to secret people but to god alone.

This my opinion only but its based on scripture

So if you are a protestant who thinks i call you a hun through your faith then your wrong.

If I call you a hun its because your actions are not the actions of a man of faith.

“I say to you, ‘Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King’” (vv. 34–35).

- Matthew 5:33–37
Hmmmm,good points tet,hh

I thought the wee arsehole was'on his way
out' as in 'about to shuffle off his mortal coil'

Am I way off the mark here? Was it just wishful thinking on my part?

HH?
I thought the wee arsehole was'on his way
out' as in 'about to shuffle off his mortal coil'

Am I way off the mark here? Was it just wishful thinking on my part?

HH?
Heard he has a hun pub????? Not sure about that ,maybe someone on here knows,!hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back