NATCHO NOVO

Probably other just seen a thread about music your name WIZ mentioned ?????

Its my thread I was trying to put a wee playlist together of different songs i liked and my pals hijacked it with bare arsed shake yer booty africano’s in y-fronts.

Ye gotsta laugh through yer tears at that point ???

Its my thread I was trying to put a wee playlist together of different songs i liked and my pals hijacked it with bare arsed shake yer booty africano’s in y-fronts.

Ye gotsta laugh through yer tears at that point ???
???

When I saw this topic's heading, and then found the Celts Are Here article, my immediate thought was, "Who the hell is Nacho Novo?" Then, "Who would go out in public with a name like Nacho Novo?" And then, "I thought that the most ridiculous thing ever was Alfredo Morelos' haircut (and how much does his barber have to hate him to cut his hair like that?), but obviously I am mistaken."

Nacho Novo. As ridiculous a human as his name. * shrug *

If Celtic ran Scottish football like a mafia the way Novo claims then why is it that successive Ibrox clubs have been allowed to circumvent countless rules, at times on an industrial scale, over and over again aided and abetted by the very people who are supposed to enforce those rules? Why is there secret agreements no one else in the game is privy to between the Ibrox club and those who are supposed to govern the game? Why are successive Ibrox clubs constantly shielded from being held to account for their proven wrongdoings by the very people who are meant to mete out the punishment? Why do successive Ibrox clubs continually benefit from the actions/inactions of those who are there to implement the rules? Why if there is a 'Celtic Mafia' :rolleyes: running Scottish football does the club playing out of Ibrox get away with all this?

We all know why and so too does Novo!

However the reality of 'why' doesn't fit with Novo's not so subtle agenda here, which is to ingratiate himself to a rabid mob by indulging in the very same behaviours and rhetoric favoured by oppressors and their demented followers all over the world, flip reality on it's head by accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of.

He's a sad craven little man desperately trying to make himself relevant again to those who once chanted his name and he'll quite clearly use any means necessary to do so.

Lets not forget the undisclosed need for benefactors to cover player salaries and God knows what else.

No-one knows, truly, how solvent they are.

Big risk for any football club playing them what with gate money.

Remember thats how they tried to close us.

Along aided and abetted by gavin masterton.

Ffs. They told the winner of a poxy £2500 to come back for the £1500 they couldnt pay their windfall winner coz they didn’t have it.

Screams SKINTO.

That aside, the SFA, sure as hell ain’t monitoring that situation, infact they are given a free pass.

Crooks and Vagabonds the lot of them.

Novo just chanting WATP to the klan via an interview so that they'll flock to his manky wee pub. Hope he's done his homework as they all drink in other suitable blue-nosed hostelries in the area and his place has been run into the ground by many before him.

Novo just chanting WATP to the klan via an interview so that they'll flock to his manky wee pub. Hope he's done his homework as they all drink in other suitable blue-nosed hostelries in the area and his place has been run into the ground by many before him.
I just wish the soup-taker and the spawn of Rangers FC would go the same way as the original club and end up in court on the receiving end of winding up orders. Him, sevco and that double cheating Bazza who cheated the taxman when playing and is now trying it again by having transferred his assets to his wife and declaring bankruptcy. I hope for it every day as we all do.

I just wish the soup-taker and the spawn of Rangers FC would go the same way as the original club and end up in court on the receiving end of winding up orders. Him, sevco and that double cheating Bazza who cheated the taxman when playing and is now trying it again by having transferred his assets to his wife and declaring bankruptcy. I hope for it every day as we all do.

Hope bonkers Baz's wife finds someone else to take her fancy.

It's time Hector chapped all their doors.

How many more former players will they roll out in their deflection mode Novo,Ferguson and Porini as well.Novo and Porini sold their souls for the bl u pound Ferguson has subtly tried to role out it's the separate schools fault, sorry Barry but when I was at school they never taught hatred of other races or cultures more of a turn the other cheek and one of acceptance and would there be kids still indoctrinated into the orange order of there were no separate schools. Barry also forgets that's large number of nondenominational kids attending Catholic schools as there is a realisation the education is of a higher standard

Who Margaret? She was entertaining the young team years ago and bawy turned up shouting up to the guys flat on her.

She was in bed wi a wee footballer i know whilst the flat was full.

He didn’t have the baws to go up.

Seems to me a marriage made in heaven.

But hey it works for them eh?

How many more former players will they roll out in their deflection mode Novo,Ferguson and Porini as well.Novo and Porini sold their souls for the bl u pound Ferguson has subtly tried to role out it's the separate schools fault, sorry Barry but when I was at school they never taught hatred of other races or cultures more of a turn the other cheek and one of acceptance and would there be kids still indoctrinated into the orange order of there were no separate schools. Barry also forgets that's large number of nondenominational kids attending Catholic schools as there is a realisation the education is of a higher standard

We all go to separate schools. Bet you went to a different school from me?

They've been using that argument for eons now but it is no longer a valid argument.

Wee TWATCHO NOVO.....whats he like..mon Giullibillys...come on in Great beer and tapas (cheese n pickle oan a stick) ...Roll up Roll up donkey ears Raffle get yir tickets.??

Just watched a bit of that video with Mr Truth. The man who used a national newspaper to fight for his team, not Airdrie, to stay in the league after dying.

Integrity? The fat cunt couldn’t even spell it. He could eat it, but not spell it.

As for Nacho Novocaine, the brain number? Playing to the gallery as usual. His pubs on its arse and he wants a seven night a week sash bash.

Traynor though? I’m just thankful that he will never be on the TV or radio again. Unless he gets a spot on Would I Lie To You. Which he would orange walk.

Members online

Latest posts

Back