NATCHO NOVO

Novo isn't the first bin lid to stand up and shout such rubbish he won't be the last.but what it will do is get a few more zipper heads into his pub tonight job done.good marketing ploy novo just yell I'm Spartacus profits rise.I guess you have been listening to Mr king.never fails.

Now i am intrigued. Ya tease you put it up ??
Aye right ????the only teasing I wiz daen the last couple off days wiz telling bams I had bought grey goose when they were actually drinking shitty local voddy ?????

Aye right ????the only teasing I wiz daen the last couple off days wiz telling bams I had bought grey goose when they were actually drinking shitty local voddy ?????

There goes yer market. Its aw comin oot noo lol.

Does one not know the taste in different brands of vodka because they are all different.

Thought you were goin for the football anyway delbhoy?

Hmm ???

There goes yer market. Its aw comin oot noo lol.

Does one not know the taste in different brands of vodka because they are all different.

Thought you were goin for the football anyway delbhoy?

Hmm ???
Wait till there pished ???? and fuck we were ??? listen there wiz only wan arse wae a hangover ???? I blamed the ice ???? I know miserable bastard ???

Needs must, am maybe not the best person to ask given my legendary status. ? ?
???? fuck just hid a swatch at yer music feed ??fuck nae harm Maria but wow that’s just a fuckin noise ??? jokin pal

Which ones are noise to you i personally like them all for different things or memories.

Or i just like the sound. ✊

Probably other just seen a thread about music your name WIZ mentioned ?????

Members online

Latest posts

Back