Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning

Lennon has received critical analysis from a lot of the Celtic support. That has been fully warranted, I've done it myself. It's something we do whether it's rosy on the garden or the bins are being blown across the lawn - we hold the club to account. Have we reached crisis point? That's for everyone's individual judgement. If Lennon thinks some of the criticism is over the top he's entitled to his right to reply as much as any of us are entitled to analyse and reach our own conclusions.

Correct both TV and Naillj if NFL
Is going to stay as manager he needs to get everybody fighting from the same Hymn sheet bad play happens poor performances I can take. lack of Fight for the Jersey that’s a no. Yes there were signs against AC and even more agin the Sheep Yes Skills a great thing Tactics can work but you huv tae dig deep when things aren’t happening and that’s been lacking get team togetherness it’ll quickly fall into place. I Want it to work for him
Hope it does. Starting tonight then Sunday
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

NFL lookin more like his oldself & soundin from sidelinez
perfect result 2nite, 100% effort from most but a win cud hav sum dreamin all is great.

Back