Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning

Hope & still believe NFL can turn it around.
if only bcoz replacin him now in this mad year, will b as risky as keepin him.
no matter who we replacd him.
Pressur cooker year made wors by global events.
D pressur cud do in any1.

NFL turn up lookin like shit at start of season (no real excuse hes Celtic manager & esp wen he was happy 2 shame Griff in the media 4 lettin himself go)
NFL has been 2 loyal wiv sum playrs, got system wrong wiv playrs he had 2 choose, has got plyrs mindset wrong against sevco.

But 2 b fair 2 him, some events this season outside his control hav also workd against him.
Massiv risk whatever pistol decides in tryin (typikally late) 2 now save his own image!

Lets sack Neil lennon (huns are desperate for him to be sacked as they fear him as he has won every trophy since returning)..Hopefully we replace him with a good manager that will probably take a few seasons to get going..If Lennon goes , so does our 10 in a row chance !!!..I know we havent been playing well thus far but I have every faith that he will turn it round because this is nearly a mirror image to last season..We have had a terrible time with injuries and illness and rarely got our best team on the field as yet but we will come good , i can promise that :)..We are still only really 3 points behind with all our troubles and bad form..Lennons win ratio since he took over is unreal to be honest..

In SPL , its something like played 52 ,won 41, drew 7 , lost 4 ...Hes won 5 league titles and blew Rangers away when it mattered after Xmas to deliver our 9 in a row that he started..We are going through a rough period but he was there for us at a bad time also when Rogers fuked off..

I dont remember polls in national newspapers asking about Gerrard getting sacked after his slump the last two years .The level of abuse from pundits and jurnos has been unreal towards Lennon..Gerrard escaped all that because the media is full of bias as we all know

Its our support he needs ..I trust him as he has proved it countless times that he will get it right when it comes to Celtic :)

Not a peep in the rags to explain the Celtic accounts, good bad or indifferent, well considering the scenario faced with shutdown apparently quite good all things considered so far.

David Low

@Heavidor

·
23h

Celtic Plc financial results to 30 June 2020. Financial numbers reflect the effect of the Covid19 virus in the final three months of the year but still sound as a pound. Still £18m in the bank with an unused borrowing facility increased to £13m. https://investegate.co.uk/celtic-plc--cc

Lets sack Neil lennon (huns are desperate for him to be sacked as they fear him as he has won every trophy since returning)..Hopefully we replace him with a good manager that will probably take a few seasons to get going..If Lennon goes , so does our 10 in a row chance !!!..I know we havent been playing well thus far but I have every faith that he will turn it round because this is nearly a mirror image to last season..We have had a terrible time with injuries and illness and rarely got our best team on the field as yet but we will come good , i can promise that :)..We are still only really 3 points behind with all our troubles and bad form..Lennons win ratio since he took over is unreal to be honest..

In SPL , its something like played 52 ,won 41, drew 7 , lost 4 ...Hes won 5 league titles and blew Rangers away when it mattered after Xmas to deliver our 9 in a row that he started..We are going through a rough period but he was there for us at a bad time also when Rogers fuked off..

I dont remember polls in national newspapers asking about Gerrard getting sacked after his slump the last two years .The level of abuse from pundits and jurnos has been unreal towards Lennon..Gerrard escaped all that because the media is full of bias as we all know

Its our support he needs ..I trust him as he has proved it countless times that he will get it right when it comes to Celtic :)

If only you could promise that he will come good.

It's not the fact that he has only lost one league match, or that we lost at home last Thursday in Europe, it is the performances that we have seen all season and the unrest and alleged fake injuries that worry me.

Saying he was there for us after BR is rubbish. He was unemployed.

He has never been a master tactician. Now that Slippy G has got them knowing what he wants them to do, they are coverong the basics very well. We, on the other hand, are all over the place. It is not a loss of form that we are on, it is a loss of faith.

Do we really expect the huns to collapse again this year? I'd love it to happen, but I think they have turned a corner.

We need to up our game now. I don't believe that Lennon is the man to do it.

How long do we wait? Will he, won't he? Sadly, we will have to wait and see because I don't think our Board have the bottle to let him go.

Never in my life have I ever wanted to be wrong like I do now. We are talking 10 IAR for God's sake, we should be doing everything necessary to ensure that it happens.

It's not the fact that he has only lost one league match, or that we lost at home last Thursday in Europe, it is the performances that we have seen all season and the unrest and alleged fake injuries that worry me.

He has never been a master tactician. Now that Slippy G has got them knowing what he wants them to do, they are coverong the basics very well. We, on the other hand, are all over the place. It is not a loss of form that we are on, it is a loss of faith.

Do we really expect the huns to collapse again this year? I'd love it to happen, but I think they have turned a corner.

How long do we wait? Will he, won't he? Sadly, we will have to wait and see because I don't think our Board have the bottle to let him go.

Never in my life have I ever wanted to be wrong like I do now. We are talking 10 IAR for God's sake, we should be doing everything necessary to ensure that it happens.
Just curious , how do you personally think Lennon did last season when he won 26 out of 30 games under real pressure to deliver the 9 ?... Huns have turned a corner ? They started off exactly the same last season then folded after Xmas..What corner have they turned as its their endurance over the long distance that they have collapsed time and again..Did they not drop points at hibs and Livingston .. Lennon could easily have knocked back Celtic when Rodgers left as he was putting himself up for a massive fall going for 8 but he had the balls to take it on..Your praise of Slippy G , who has won nothing, is baffling..We are 11 games into the season lol...

You have your opinion but i think Lennon will get us back to where we belong..:)

Quote from Lenny today.
"But, there is a clear lack of respect for the players, management and backroom staff at the minute because of one bad week.”
This is not one bad week lenny. Been coming for weeks. Now give us the same respect you ask for. We've underperformed partially due to your various decisions regarding team set up and personnel. Take responsibility mate. We're all seeing it.

Quote from Lenny"
"We've lost one game in the league and pundits are talking about me being two games away from the sack. Players getting singled out, abused, criticised, it's absolutely shocking.

"It's media driven, there's no question of that. I have seen two newspapers run polls on whether I should get sacked or not. I have never seen it before in 20 years I have been here.

"There's no justification for me to be sacked. None whatsoever. "

I totally believe its media driven or should i say hun driven

Quote from Lenny"
"We've lost one game in the league and pundits are talking about me being two games away from the sack. Players getting singled out, abused, criticised, it's absolutely shocking.

"It's media driven, there's no question of that. I have seen two newspapers run polls on whether I should get sacked or not. I have never seen it before in 20 years I have been here.

We've been discussing it on here for weeks. Yes, the media have ramped it up, but let's not pretend that no Celtic fans have been involved.

Quote from Lenny"

If it was hun driven, given the current form, they would be wanting him to stay.... like we were quite happy to see Pedro staying.

If it was hun driven, given the current form, they would be wanting him to stay.... like we were quite happy to see Pedro staying.
I think comparing a man that has won 5 titles to Pedro is just silly..No way do the huns want Lennon to stay..Lennon is the man that delivered 9 in a row..To replace the manager at this stage would be crazy..Huns stuck by Gerrard even though he has won nothing and his team folded 2 years in a row after Xmas..Lenny will GET it right :)

I think comparing a man that has won 5 titles to Pedro is just silly..No way do the huns want Lennon to stay..Lennon is the man that delivered 9 in a row..To replace the manager at this stage would be crazy..Huns stuck by Gerrard even though he has won nothing and his team folded 2 years in a row after Xmas..Lenny will GET it right :)
Yeah, it's silly. I will just follow Lennon blindly from now on, laud his every decision and ignore the fact that he has no tactics, no inspired ideas for changing things when a game isn't going well and keeps playing players who are making things worse for him.

I think you talk a lot of tripe

Members online

Latest posts

Back