Neil Lennon blames the new Pitch.

Ok I lied. But I'm sure he will get round to it, just give it time. ;)

NFL is slowly but surely turning a lot of the supporters against him, it seems that he is turning into what he complained about last season an ex-employee having a go at the club. He is becoming the go to guy for the medias anti - celtic rhetoric. He may see it as finally getting his side of the story out but to a lot of people he has become a caricature of an angry ex. There has been a few reports of him being on the bevvy etc., but he is not likely to gain any sympathy from the supporters with his new found media career. I would suggest that it's his ego that is driving him on, and that he still needs to take a step back and re-assess his path. He is still thought of fondly by a vast number of supporters but that may not last long if he continues to play the role of the jilted lover. HH

NFL is slowly but surely turning a lot of the supporters against him, it seems that he is turning into what he complained about last season an ex-employee having a go at the club. He is becoming the go to guy for the medias anti - celtic rhetoric. He may see it as finally getting his side of the story out but to a lot of people he has become a caricature of an angry ex. There has been a few reports of him being on the bevvy etc., but he is not likely to gain any sympathy from the supporters with his new found media career. I would suggest that it's his ego that is driving him on, and that he still needs to take a step back and re-assess his path. He is still thought of fondly by a vast number of supporters but that may not last long if he continues to play the role of the jilted lover. HH
Spot on 👍

He's got a story to tell just wish he'd clear the decks and let us all know wtf went down instead of drip feeding we snippets through the press pick a podcast or a celtic media platform instead of running to the vultures who can't stand us

you'd earn a bit more respect

The headline should read LENNON BLAMES EVERYTHING APART FROM HIMSELF.....away and have a LONG look at yirself....😡💩
NFL says it's all about the fans who want, want, want, well sorry Neil but I have been a celtic fan longer than you have been on this planet, and yes I want, want, want. I want a club that follows it roots and is not the plaything of the board and owner, I want a team who play good football, I want a club that is forward thinking and not just about making money, I want systems in place that promote good fiscal mgt but not at the expense of the team, I want to be proud of what that club provides both to the fans and society and yes I want a club that sits at the top of Scottish football and leads Scottish football forward. You can say I am being greedy, but if our club doesn't try to be this then the klan at sevco have already won the war. HH

I'll bet Celtic Park's post and milk people are quaking in their shoes right now and some of the catering staff are off on stress leave. The sooner our new manager is in place and dealing with the media the better. Only then will we be able to put the sorry Lennon chapter behind us and sorry Lennon's attacks on the club will become less newsworthy, as time goes on, until he achieves something like Charlie Nicolas status.

Try looking at your own failures while you are at it Neil the fans never took the trsining,picked the team or made the strange substitutions and as for the latest one about the fans driving Lawell out the door how much has he cost the club in lost revenue by the failure of CL qualification due to downsizing and project player's

Back