'Neil Lennon has thrown off the Shackles' says Niall J, 'it could be a Magical Ride'

No shackles, he had to proceed cautiously to get a burnt out team across the line. Too many changes when someones near breaking point and we would have put TT at risk.

Nae shackles on Lenny. This is Lenny. But who knew he could box so clever getting the team over the line with a bit of psychology, hmm? Many strings to this bhoys bow. ??

No shackles, he had to proceed cautiously to get a burnt out team across the line. Too many changes when someones near breaking point and we would have put TT at risk.

Nae shackles on Lenny. This is Lenny. But who knew he could box so clever getting the team over the line with a bit of psychology, hmm? Many strings to this bhoys bow. ??
Would much rather have him than U18 coach that's no better than murty,pedro(no laughing now) or A-plan bread boy. ???

"Be you someone who’d have preferred an alternative or someone who believed wholeheartedly that Lenny was just what was needed, none of us expected a start to the season with such style, guile, tactical nous and individual freedom. It was a joy to behold."

No truer words were spoken. As someone from the Lenny-From-Day-1 camp, I can say that this was a completely unexpected -- but completely welcome -- start to 9 in a row. It was more than a joy to behold. It was ecstasy.

A big thank you for reading it and the feedback too.
Bursting with pride after that performance yesterday. Outta bed with a spring in the step this morning. A wonderful team performance with no little individual brilliance (Mikey's goal!)
COYBIG :love:
And so you should NJ great report on the C star. If that’s the worst we play this Season then god help the rest. They’ll need it or the MIBS and we’ll still slay them
Mon the Hoops.

HH ?

My main reservation with Lenny was that Lawell may have be less than open to spending. I knew he would improve us defensively and the fact he was as fucked off with our slow 897 pass build ups as much as us, has seen the tempo increase. Players back and hopefully still a few to come in.

That was the best fitba I’ve watched from us in two years. Keep it up and get even stronger. I woke up this morning grinning like a mad cunt when I thought about how we played. I want more of that. Lenny must have woke up in the middle of a backflip at how his team performed. And so he should. Keep it up.

My main reservation with Lenny was that Lawell may have be less than open to spending. I knew he would improve us defensively and the fact he was as fucked off with our slow 897 pass build ups as much as us, has seen the tempo increase. Players back and hopefully still a few to come in.

That was the best fitba I’ve watched from us in two years. Keep it up and get even stronger. I woke up this morning grinning like a mad cunt when I thought about how we played. I want more of that. Lenny must have woke up in the middle of a backflip at how his team performed. And so he should. Keep it up.

Lawwell lost a little control to Rodgers and wanted to get it back. He sees Lenny as being part of his football operation. I said on The Celtic Star that he'd regard Lenny as being in his hip pocket, right from the day Lenny was appointed temporary boss at the end February.

That is something we need to live with and I always reckoned, like others have said, that he'd lead us to ten in a row. There was NO CHANCE of Rafa etc getting the job, NONE.

There was a piece by a Balance Sheet Bhoy during the week, looking at where Celtic are at the moment and the take was that spending had got out of control under Rodgers. It went unchallenged. But it would have been easy to say that income doubled under Rodgers to over £100million.

Incoming money isn't really discussed though. The VVD sell on money, Moussa's fee - there's £30m for starters. That full back who was coming in on trial was told to forget it because there were one or two arrivals coming in for that position - then nothing. Then we got told before the euphoria of yesterday that there would now be no new signings unless there is a sale - presumably KT.

The boy is injured, he's hardly played football this year, he's had an operation and is still struggling to kick a ball, we read yesterday he could be out for two months. It could be longer. Perhaps Arsenal will buy in these circumstances but look what happened with David Turnbull at his Celtic medical. So if KT stays (hopefully he does) we'll be going with what we've got and Lenny will make the best of it.

What I loved most about yesterday's game was the manner in which we demolished a dug in team. In the past we would have ground out a win via death of 1000 passes. This year the word is out; 'come to Celtic park and get fucked up.' A lot of teams will have mentally collapsed before they even make the pitch, very few are going to make it to half time.
Imagine how the opposition felt as the game went on experiencing the caliber and impact of our substitutes. Think of the quality we have which wasn't even in the squad yesterday. Imagine being beaten by half time and hearing Karamoko Dembele is coming on with 30 minutes left. He's only one of a host of terrors waiting in the wings for our opponents.
This is the year of fear. What a time to be a Celt.

What I loved most about yesterday's game was the manner in which we demolished a dug in team. In the past we would have ground out a win via death of 1000 passes. This year the word is out; 'come to Celtic park and get fucked up.' A lot of teams will have mentally collapsed before they even make the pitch, very few are going to make it to half time.
Imagine how the opposition felt as the game went on experiencing the caliber and impact of our substitutes. Think of the quality we have which wasn't even in the squad yesterday. Imagine being beaten by half time and hearing Karamoko Dembele is coming on with 30 minutes left. He's only one of a host of terrors waiting in the wings for our opponents.
This is the year of fear. What a time to be a Celt.

Come to Celtic Park and get fucked up ???

Only one of a host of terrors waiting in the wings ????

Back