Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts

I hope he proves your analysis wrong

But tactically recent performances before today worry me

im a lot less worried after today despite tight scoreline.

Ajeti looks quality

duffy looks quality

Barkas looks solid but not quite long enough here to judge

Brown getting old

I personally was more optimistic of future if lennon gets his mojo firing, but time will tell

And for aboot the 543rd time............who do you get to come in and replace him?

There's plenty of clamour to get rid of Lenny, no quite so much in the way of valid suggestions to replace him though
I just want him to get back to lennon style I love

fire fire fire

if he can do that and fix our issues he gets me back in his camp

well I wanna be in his camp if im honest, just no been impressed with him recently

I hope he proves your analysis wrong

But tactically recent performances before today worry me

im a lot less worried after today despite tight scoreline.

Ajeti looks quality

duffy looks quality

Barkas looks solid but not quite long enough here to judge

Brown getting old

I personally was more optimistic of future if lennon gets his mojo firing, but time will tell
I worry about us defensively and i don’t think he knows what our best team or shape is

Shite thread! Name other manager out there that's went through what NFL has? Doesn't get what this means? FUCKIN shame of some people.
This has NOTHING to do with the disgraceful way that NFL was treated, which should utterly shame this country. I make an observation about his capability to lead our team to the 10 on a fans forum to foster some debate and you just wet your pants with playground tantrums. Grow up son and stop looking for attention

I'm still trying ti work out todays line-up and team selection to be honest.

Lenny definitely isnae doing himself any favours with his scatter-gun approach ti the starting 11 and formations.

Part of me thinks a part of it is pig-headedness and blind loyalty when it comes to Brown, other part of me thinks he's hesitant to put trust in anybody else in the middle,
which is bonkers, when you consider the amount of times he's played people out of their positions and other strange tactical decisions in the past.

I'm confident it'll fall in to place and we're going to come good, hoping he'll settle down tactically, and in doing so, settle the team down.

Nowhere near panic stations, far from it, but we need to start motoring.
Conceding is an issue aswell.

We're not done in this window yet I don't think. I'm not convinced with Barkas...yet. early doors, but I'd like another keeper in to push him.
Left side and central defence needs attention.

We still have the best squad in the land by far!
P.s I fecking 💚 Neil Lennon! He's still the man for this season, in my eyes.

Keep the faith 🍀

Last edited:
This has NOTHING to do with the disgraceful way that NFL was treated, which should utterly shame this country. I make an observation about his capability to lead our team to the 10 on a fans forum to foster some debate and you just wet your pants with playground tantrums. Grow up son and stop looking for attention
Wet my pants? Sorry sage what were saying? And son really? Nothing like a condescending non congnive idiot to say that but hey in.

I'm still trying ti work out todays line-up and team selection to be honest.
Lenny definitely isnae doing himself any favours with his scatter-gun approach ti the starting 11 and formations. Part of me thinks a part of it is pig-headedness and blind loyalty when it comes to Brown, other part of me thinks he's hesitant to put trust in anybody else in the middle,
which is bonkers, when you consider the amount of times he's played people out of their positions and other strange tactical decisions in the past.
I'm confident it'll fall in to place and we're going to come good, hoping he'll settle down tactically, and in doing so, settle the team down.
Nowhere near panic stations, far from it, but we need to start motoring.
Conceding is an issue aswell.
We're not done in this window yet I don't think. I'm not convinced with Barkas...yet. early doors, but I'd like another keeper in to push him.
Left side and central defence needs attention.
We still have the best squad in the land by far!
P.s I fecking 💚 Neil Lennon! He's still the man for this season, in my eyes.

Keep the faith 🍀
Yep- Broony could do with a rest and I share your concern over the keeper but I just think we look fragile and out of position defensively and it’s gonna cost us! We’ll know over the next few games in Europe and against the Huns I guess.

Back