Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts

Bread? You were lucky.
Damn right he was lucky. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you

Damn right he was lucky. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you
That wiz ma bedtime storie ah the beatings and fag burns 🥵 never hhhheerrmmmeeeddd mi

HH 😱

I missed the game yesterday and was watching films while drinking last night so missed the big end of this thread too. I'm glad, I just don't know if I could cope with being called a hun or a mason again. Sticks and stones may break my bones but stupid cunts annoy me.

The Romans were'nae that bad, Michael. Some bra orgies and a few decent games in the Colosseum.

Feckin running hot water too in their baths. Better than the sink and kettle I got in the 70's?
Paddies were building roads long before them Roman cunts.

I get the point of this stream but at this stage of the season anything other than getting behind the manager and team is the wrong mindset, madness even to suggest we get rid and start again, we are what we are and it astounds me that some forget what we are exactly and what lenny has brought to us and what hes recieved in return for his services. The time for wanting something else has gone for this season at least and I wouldnt be surprised if lenny on delivering the 10 chucked fitba for good and lived his days out on a desert island with a golf course and no fitba in sight , hes given everything and more to the cause and deserves the support of every one of us more so than any celt in my lifetime ☘
Naw he didnae. Larsson did 😏

At 5 past 2 yesterday when I seen the team sheet I could not understand what was going on. No eddy, 1 up front, 2 RB on the pitch at the same time, what formation are we playing it certainly made for more questions than answers. I was hoping for a moral and confidence boosting display and again it was not to be even with the quality of the 3 goals. The form and loss of pace still a worry regarding broony, the defence still not as solid as we would like, and with the amount of games with the Thursday, Sunday serniro coming up I was a bit concerned.
That was to turn to anger with this bollox about calling for lennons head ffs. I will admit I am not the biggest fan of lenny as a manager but there is not a manager out there who would want this 10 as much as him. His team selections have baffled most if not all of us, yet bar the CL match we are still in poll position in the league even more so today, and done with out us hitting anywhere near the heights we are capable of.
So to come out with such a statement as this thread implyed is an absolute insult and for those agreeing in the call for his head, I just wonder will you all bow your heads in shame when he completes what he started and delivers us all the 10iar

Back